Chapter 6

Y/n lay in his bed and text Shadow 'hey you still up?' he text as he bit his lip and waited for a reply 'I'm up, why are you its midnight don't you need your beauty sleep?' Shadow text back, Y/n smiled 'I cant sleep, wanted someone to talk to, what you doing?' Y/n asked as he rolled onto his side 'partying, why you wanna join?' Shadow text 'not right now, maybe another day. you with anyone?' Y/n asked as he yawned softly 'no, my roommate is at home' Shadow text before a video popped up, Y/n pressed play "look who decided to turn up" Shadow slurred as whiskey padded over stopping to get attention from some of the other people "is it time to go home already?" Shadow whined as the camera lifted a little as he took a drink and whiskey sat down tilting his head before the video ended, Y/n smiled 'he's so cute, you have to let me meet him soon, and how are you still awake your wankered' Y/n text as he started to struggle to keep his eyes open 'that's why he's here, I cant fly home so he comes and picks me up see' Shadow text before a picture popped up, Y/n opened it and smiled as Shadow was on whiskeys back holding a bottle of vodka 'I think I'm tired now, I'm gonna go bed' Y/n text 'enjoy your beauty sleep princess' Shadow text, Y/n put his phone down and nuzzled the pillow as he fell asleep.

Shadow woke up in the morning to ben shaking him "ben fuck off!" Shadow growled as he hit ben with his wing and turned over "oh come on, you said we could game all day today, you promised" ben said as he jumped on the bed and bounced Shadow making him growl "fine, go get me some food and a joint" Shadow sighed as he sat up "done" ben said as he held out a joint and Shadows bottle, Shadow sighed and took them before drinking some of the bottle "so is the cute prince going to join our gaming session this time?" ben asked with a smile as he sat on his knees on the bed "maybe, I can ask" Shadow shrugged as he lit the joint "good, I wanna meet him at some point to" ben said making Shadow sigh "maybe, he might be coming over this weekend" Shadow sighed as he text Y/n 'you wanna game today princess?' he text then stood up and stretched "your keeping your jumper off right?" ben asked only to get a pillow thrown at his face "maybe" Shadow sighed as he walked to the gaming room with ben following, he sat down at his desk and started up the pc as ben did the same before a message came through 'sure, is your friend playing to?' Y/n text 'yeah. I'll create the party and invite you, keep the dick jokes to a minimum' Shadow text before he added ben and Y/n to the party and put his mic on "so you going to cheat this time?" Y/n asked over the mic as he joined the game "I don't cheat, bens the one that cheats" Shadow said "I don't cheat, I make error codes and kick arseholes" ben sighed "dude that's still cheating" Y/n said as Shadow shook his head "match starting, ben keep the toxicity low, the princess cant handle it" he said with a smirk, Y/n faked a gasp "you wound my petty arse, I live for the toxicity" Y/n said making Shadow smile as ben laughed.

"Y/n get your dick over here and res me!" Shadow growled "oh calm your arse down you didn't tell me you were desperate" Y/n said making ben laugh "I bet you'd love that wouldn't you" Shadow said as Y/n revived him "I'm not denying nor confirming" Y/n replied "guys boss, boss fuck!" ben called "aww the twink cant handle the big boy" Shadow laughed "I'm not a twink!" ben said "your small and skinny and dark tops, your a twink" Shadow sighed "so what does that make you Angel?" Y/n asked with a smirk "if your good you'll find out" Shadow said before he slammed his hand on the desk "fuckin shield boys!" he growled "does that mean I'm getting lucky this weekend?" Y/n asked as he revived Shadow then ben "maybe" Shadow said blushing a little "oh you made him blush, I've never seen him do that" ben teased "shut up" Shadow mumbled "aww you blushed, does this mean I win a prize?" Y/n asked "fuckin bite me!" Shadow growled before throwing his mouse across the room as he died again "eta igra sobachye dermo!" 'this game is dogshit!' Shadow shouted as he kicked his chair and threw his mic on the desk "he speaks russian when he's angry?" Y/n asked as he listened to Shadow faintly shouting in russian "yeah, sometimes in the morning to, and when he forgets how to speak english, he'll be back after a joint we'll res him later" ben said "so, all this talk, is that just him or does it mean anything?" Y/n asked as he and ben kept playing "I'm not sure, he could be coming into heat, he could just be happy, I haven't seen him smile or heard him laugh for a very long time" ben said "so the fact I can get him to laugh? and why does he always stop himself he has a cute laugh" Y/n asked "don't let him hear you say that, and I'm not sure, maybe your just funny? but he's also not above dick jokes" ben said as Shadow walked back in "how far you get?" he asked as he put his mic back on.

"last encounter, we're waiting for you" Y/n said "so what'd you two talk about while I was gone?" Shadow asked "just about you, and how you speak russian when you get angry, I think its cute" Y/n said "put your dick energy back in your pants" Shadow sighed "why you knocked one out and aren't interested anymore?" Y/n asked with a small laugh "you were gone for a while" ben said with a smile before Shadow threw a battery at his head "ow" ben whined as he rubbed the back of his head "angel stop abusing the twink he gets more then enough of it" Y/n said making Shadow smile "oh yeah, dark is coming over tonight" ben said "oh great" Shadow sighed "does that mean I can come over to?" Y/n asked before he died and fell off his chair with a small groan of pain making Shadow and ben laugh "you fall over princess?" Shadow asked "I might have" Y/n said as he sat back up "so can I come over?" Y/n asked "not tonight, if darks coming over I'm going to Kozmo's" Shadow said before he growled "Y/n your arse keeps eating my bullets move!" Shadow growled "oh I'm sorry I thought you enjoyed looking at it" Y/n said in a whiny voice "not when its in my way" Shadow sighed "you two sure your just friends? I mean I know Shadows gay but I didn't think you were Y/n" ben said "I'm not flirting" Shadow sighed "you never told me you were gay" Y/n said "you are so flirting, dick jokes are common while your gaming but all the sex jokes and things, you only do that with someone you like" ben said before he got an error code and the game crashed "oh look at that the game crashed" Shadow said as Y/n laughed "we better not have lost all that progress, it took us three hours" Y/n said as he stopped laughing "we wont, I have to go, no mic sex" ben said before he shut his pc off "dark here already?" Shadow asked "no, but I need to get ready" ben said as he walked out the room "so why cant I come over tonight?" Y/n asked "because I'm going to Kozmo's, and I get fuckin wasted" Shadow said "fair point, we're still meeting at yours this weekend right? I really want to meet the puppy" Y/n asked making Shadow smile "sure, I'll hold off on the partying for the weekend, I'm gonna go get ready I'll text you later" Shadow said "yeah, I expect pictures of whiskey before you leave" Y/n said "sure, see ya princess" Shadow said before he logged off and got up then walked back to his room to get dressed.