♡ New emotion unlocked ♡

[This special chapter is when Saiki is 7 years old and you're 5. It is actually related to the story!]
๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑
"Saiki talking to the reader or other characters through telepathy"
"Saiki talking using mouth"
'Saiki or any characters thoughts'

Mom is hanging out with her friends, while Dad is out for work. While Kusuke... He probably disappears into his lab.

So it leaves with the two siblings at home.

"Saiki! Let's play doll together!" You barge into your brother's room without knocking.

"Please... knock. And I don't want to play doll with you." Saiki sighed.

"Please..." you begin to beg at him with your cute puppy eyes that no one can resist shining through his eyes.

"Okay okay fine stop blasting your eyes at me..."

"Yay!" You grab Saiki's hand and pull him into your room.

"Sit there!" You point him to the seat

There's a small table with 4 small seats. 2 seats are sat by Mr Cat and Ms Rabbit. The other 2 are empty.

Saiki sits in between Mr Cat and Ms Rabbit. Feeling uncomfortable and weirded out by the 2 cute plushies on both sides of him.

"Here you go! Tea for Mr Cat, for Ms Rabbit, and for my brother!" Y/n happily placed 3 cups of tea in front of the 3 victims.

As Saiki gazed upon the plushies in the room, he couldn't help but notice how lifeless they appeared. However, much to his surprise, he suddenly felt a strange sensation shiver through the plushies at the sight of his younger sibling. As if they were seeking help.

'These two must been through hell...'

Meanwhile, Saiki's attention was drawn to the cup of tea sitting in front of him. Upon closer inspection, he noticed the small yet visible steam rising from the cup, indicating that the tea was still too hot to drink.

"C'mon! Drink it, Ku! I put a lot of love in the tea!" Your eyes lit up, excited for the older boy to drink the tea you made.

Saiki never wanted to have a sibling in the first place. He did everything he could to avoid his little s/b. Even avoiding Kusuke.

"It's still hot-"

"Drink it!!" Y/n became more impatient so they decided to take the cup and hold it in front of Saiki's mouth.

"Just a bit!-"

"I said not yet!-"

Saiki let out a sharp hiss as he felt the scorching hot water pouring onto his hand. The searing heat was unbearable, and he could feel his skin burning.

Y/n was taken aback by the sudden and unexpected situation. They looked around frantically, hoping to find something that could cool down Saiki's hand and provide relief. They felt helpless and unable to think of a way to save their brother from the excruciating pain.

Saiki, with his Hydrokinesis power, quickly reacts to the burn and uses his abilities to cool it down. As he takes a deep breath to calm himself, he notices a faint sound of sniffling.

He looks up to see his little sibling crying silently with their head down. tears streaming down their face, trying to hold back their sobs.

'Good grief...'

Saiki stood up and walked towards them. He crouches down to meet his sibling's face.

"Hey..."

He places his hand just below their faces to let them see his now-healed hand. Small tears dropped on it.