• Part Eight •

Yoongi couldn't believe the way that went. Yoongi couldn't believe that his boyfriend was just going to leave. Youngi finally let his anger build. He got up and went after him. "Jimin!" Yoongi said a little bit louder than normal. Yoongi didn't care if Jimin saw him angry and the tone that he had. Yoongi continued to follow Jimin with some heavy angry steps.

Jimin was walking out the door at 12 am. He was going straight to his car. He couldn't believe his life right now. Jimin unlocked his car with the button on the keys. Jimin wasn't even dressed to be outside. And he was tipsy.

"You're not going anywhere!!" Yoongi yelled as he came up to the car. He wanted to stop his boyfriend. He wanted Jimin to know he could not leave. Jimin was probably about to get a DUI. Yoongi wasn't going to let that happen. Yoongi was getting loud at this point. But it couldn't be helped. Yoongi was very anxious and overwhelmed right now.

"There is no way, you can't drive right now. You are drunk!!" Yoongi was not going to let his boyfriend drive at 12 in the morning after some alcohol. He was not letting Jimin do that at all. Yoongi was getting so mad. He was getting overwhelmed by his own anxiety and thoughts. He was not going to let his boyfriend drive anywhere like this now.

Jimin was trying to move Yoongi out of the way. "Baby move I'm not drunk I just need air. Go to bed I'll be back. But I'm sure you don't believe me so. I don't know what to say." Jimin was trying to get around Yoongi. Jimin was also talking slightly fast like he was in a rush. Jimin cheeks were slightly pink from emotions and alcohol. His robe was coming undone slightly from all this.

Yoongi was not going to budge and moved faster to remain in the way. Yoongi was angry and worried. Yoongi was trying to stay in the way of Jimin. Yoongi didn't want it to happen. Yoongi was not going to let Jimin go anywhere at this moment. Yoongi was also talking in a faster tone now. His voice was louder.

"There is no way you're going anywhere. You can hardly keep your eyes open. Don't you dare go anywhere. Jimin you've had to much to drink...You're not even dressed right now. I'm not going to let you drive anywhere like this." Yoongi's voice was loud and he was taking harsh tone with it now. Yoongi was not moving so his BF was just going to have to deal with it.

Jimin was getting frustrated, he huffed loudly and put his keys on Yoongi's chest in an upset way and stormed in the house. Jimin kicked his shoes off at the front door and ran upstairs. He just wanted to leave. And he was too intoxicated to get around Yoongi that was frustrating. Jimin robe was open from all that. He just cut his bedroom light off and took the robe off letting it hit the floor. Jimin got in his bed and got completely underneath the covers.

Yoongi was not letting that happen. Yoongi pushed his way into the house after Jimin and into the bedroom room. Yoongi got into his BFs bed and was looking over him at this moment. Yoongi felt awful and just wanted to hug Jimin. And Yoongi did just that. Yoongi was hugging his boyfriend very tightly now. Yoongis heart was beating so fast. He could sense Jimin's anger and annoyance still.

Jimin felt Yoongi hugging him and immediately started crying. Jimin cried hard. It's like he was holding it since the party. Jimin was trembling slightly. His breath was short.

Yoongi just started holding Jimin as he crying. Yoongi felt so bad. He kept hugging Jimin tightly as he cried. Yoongi felt bad that he was the cause of Jimin's crying. And he didn't like to even see it. Yoongi was starting to feel remorseful for what he did and said before. Yoongi didn't say a word as he hugged Jimin through this moment.
He was feeling everything Jimin was feeling. Yoongi just wasn't showing it out. Yoongi hated that this was the way it ended today.