Chapter 30 - Chat Group 2

From now on, the Pacing will a bit slower. if you don't like it, feel free to drop.

==========
They saw his true form since he wanted to at least see their reaction and it's no point of hiding it anyway. Erix makes it seem he trusts them. Everyone saw his handsome face that was regal and strong where his scarlet hair flowed down like mane and horns like a crown while Crown of Crimson Monarch was like red thorns.

God Tongue: Are those horns real? Your… hair reminds me of someone.

Cosmic Phoenix Host: A ruler? Like a king?

Demon Goth Girl: Are you a demon?

Scarlet King(Admin): Yes, I am a Demon, is there something wrong?

God Tongue: Demons!? You're kidding right? Does that mean you're evil?

Scarlet King(Admin): Evil? The term is to lose if I'm being honest. You don't need to believe but I can be kind to those I share a bond with and cruel to those who are not.

Demon Goth Girl: I doubt that…Demons aren't to be trusted.

Cosmic Phoenix Host: Come on now, we should give him a chance. Don't worry, Mr.Khan, I believe you're not heartless.

Erix a bit surprised that Jean would take his side but somewhat understands since she's a mutant that is discriminated against by humans, though in truth it is manipulated by bacteria called Sublime since it's unable to manipulate mutants and afraid that the X gene would overtake humanity.

He is eager to steal every mutant and make them into his citizens since it would be a waste. Frankly, he dislikes Xavier for his naive conduct and in favor of Magneto. They only formed krakoa or a place for mutants to gain independence and would gain a unified nation.

But he was too anxious to face the celestials since they are far from his reach at the moment. Though, a part of him feels excited to demolish the entire cosmos and gain more power from the celestial.

Scarlet King (Admin): Thank you. My world is too different from yours where survival of the fittest is the law where the strong prey on the weak. It would be naive to not kill in order to survive d and I'm building a nation to provide a Monster who is hunted down by humans to my nation.

Cosmic Phoenix Host: It's like my world, people have Mutant powers and humans are too afraid of us because some abuse their powers. And I think it's admirable that you're making a place for them to stay like our professor.

Demon Goth Girl: Well whatever, I'll stick to my instincts unless I meet you in person and judge you.

Erix knows that she has empathy and would know what kind of man he is but not that he cares since his aim is to gain their affection and protect them. He desired them but he was not only thinking about himself all the time but theirs as well.

God Tongue: Can't believe that your demon….does that mean you can cast magic?

Scarlet King (Admin): I can and my world is like a role playing game with Skills and fantasy.

God Tongue: Guess, I should introduce myself before I get off topic., I am Erina Nakiri and a proud member of the Nakiri family.

God Tongue: "Sent A photo"

Everyone saw a young woman with purple-pinkish eyes and long, honey-blonde hair that flowed just above her lower back. Her side bangs partially cross her cheeks and go down all the way to her neck. She wore a blazer and checkered miniskirt.

Cosmic Phoenix Host: I can't seem to change my nickname. Anyway, my name is Jean Grey and I'm a student of Xavier School for gifted youngsters. As a mention, a mutant which means I have special genetic power that allows me to have psionic ability.