Chapter 98 - Tyrant of Destruction Vs Monarch of Armageddon

Oh boy, new chapter? Is this for real?

I'm starting to feel the urge to go 4 months haitus.

Jk.

Or Am I?

Anyway enjoy this for now.
============
DC Cosmology

Underrealm of Six Kingdom of Trigon

Trigon was NOT a weak opponent rather it was Erix overwhelming power that trampled upon the Transcendent Demon who can easily challenges even the Phantom stranger that can destroyed the multiverse by simply fighting someone in equal footing meaning Erix and Trigon's battle shook the timelines and realities as byproduct of their clash.

However, Erix had sealed off the Underrealm of the Six Kingdom of Trigon and was currently taking a seat on the throne of Trigon in carefree manner resting on his knuckle while his right arm held this Spear of Eradication and his Blade of Exile behind his back.

Trigon remained impaled like Vlad remained alive yet squirmed in agony as Erix placed a powerful curse upon him and while plundering everything that Trigon has from all the evils yet did not let it consume him.

"How does it feel to be the one overwhelmed and toyed around? Your subordinates. Your power. Your empire. Your woman. All shall be mine."

Erix said, looking at the kneeling demons unable to go against him, he had freed all the innocent captured by Trigon and abolished countless universes that had been ravaged by his evil.

He sends out his own demons to ravage all the rest of the demons who would defy him and let those universes trife under his banner with the assurance they will be more safe than before. They had no choice but to accept him seeing it was better than their former master.

"DAAAAMN YOUU!!!! ONCE I ESCAPE I SHALL EVISCERATE YOUR BODY!!!"

Trigon roared in anger unable to even heal himself and simply remained skewered on the Spear of Eradication. Erix heard his cry of anguish and could only laugh at the music he was hearing.

"Hahahaha I'd like to see you try!! Your reign of terror is over! And it is now my turn to conquer countless universes!"

Erix sadistically laughed hearing Trigon still arrogant and hadn't begged for his life. He was stubborn and this will make this more interesting and will make perfect prison for trigon because killing would be far too merciful. He threw aside Trigon and sealed him in place of an unending suffering.

He stood up from the throne commanding the demon to go and conquer more worlds but kill only the wicked and leave the innocent. Erix left the dimension while he absorbed the soul of the wicked and will be used later.

Erix arrived back to Azarath where the people were looking at him with awe and fear reverting back into his human form. He noticed their souls were incomplete simply because of how stupid they were at casting aside their dark aspect.

He held out his hand taking out part of the trigon then threw it back at them where they were shocked and wondered what he had done.

"I returned your dark aspect because all of you were careless and foolish enough to get rid of evil in your heart rather than mastering yourself. It is a pathetic attempt to achieve peace and makes you even more vulnerable."

Erix spoke like it was a matter of fact and they were unsure what to feel having gained back their dark aspect. He glanced over to find someone stepping forward and surprised who it was.

"I am Azar, leader of the people in Azarath. First and foremost I would like to give my gratitude for returning us to the land of the living."

A young woman stood before him that had rather curvaceous body and prominent chest wondering if this was the daughter of the last Azar since it often pass their title, power, and name to the next generation. They are not immortal and simply lived longer than normal.