Chapter 115 - Kuroinu 15

Eostia

Serenus Continent

Thorn Fortress

The day was pleasant with a festive day where people celebrated the day of their god having descended to aid them in a dark future. People were enjoying themselves producing the mighty sound of drums and song with people drinking to their heart's content.

Everyone receives aids in creatures foreign to them yet feels connected and harmony allowing them to cooperate rather easily. The citizens were gossiping among them about their deity who did not fail them even in the past when they needed him.

They were always prosperous even when facing difficult times and always came out on top. Their faith only grew stronger when the deity had returned.

At this moment the said deity was sitting on the balcony that overlooked the entire fortress drinking some sake naked with a young woman that everyone knew currently heaving her hips on his lap.

"Ahn~!! Feels Soo good~♥️ I can't get enough of you, Shuushin-sama."

The woman was Kaguya who is currently having her second round having given her Chastity the moment she got the chance along with the rest of the Miko who were currently behind them on the bed leaking semen along with the others.

Olga was hugging Chloe while Prim and Alicia did the same while Albedo laid in-between Slaanesh and Jibril. On the other hand, Amaia and Arryn held hands while asleep. Erix finished drinking and leaned forward surprising Kaguya as she was lifted held on her thigh removing his cock inside her that was tightly wrapped.

"Aaahn~♥️!" Kaguya gasped as she was turned by Erix to face him panting heavily from the intensity for their intimacy. She was placed on the wooden railing and didn't even cause her to feel afraid of falling considering she was held by Erix.

Erix saw her gaze stared deeply into his body while he softly smiled taking her hand leaning closer before sensually licking her fingers making Kaguya more aroused before his cocked once again plunged deep inside her.

"HYAAH~♥️! YES~!!"

Kaguya moaned about getting railed by her "Husband" , enjoying the thought of being seen by her people knowing that she belonged to Erix. Eventually, Erix finished with Kaguya sleeping soundly on top of his chest surrounded by his woman.

The next day, Erix is on a conference call talking about what has happened in the past few days. The citizen was easily accepted as part of his empire and received help as such improved laws and other new necessities without damaging the integrity of the city and their culture.

It's been around weeks since he left the first fortress and he was there for his children's birth thanks to his omnipresence overjoyed at the children he had.

Erix remembered all of their names but couldn't say them all therefore only one he would speak about his child with Alicia and Prim.

Both of them had daughters that looked like their mother and their names were Sylvia Arcturus Khan and Charlotte Fiorire Khan. Erix already knew that they were going to look like a woman from Princess lover hentai that also turned into an anime.

On the other hand, Jibril gave birth to their daughter who they named Satsuki who seemed to form a red halo and had small soft horns that most likely solidify as she grows.

'The next place we're going to head is Maia…'

Erix sat next to Albedo, Jibril, Kaguya, Olga, Chloe, Alicia, Prim and Slaanesh were currently having a conversation while Extasis, Agathos and Caelia were playing around who had grown enough to appear as if they were 5 to 7 years old despite only being born for three and Half week.