-1. Horrible Beginnings.

I knew this was a horrible idea. Robbing a bank while having the police chase you? NOT GREAT IDEA. "HURRY UP AND SPEED UP THE CAR." Before I forget, I'm the one driving. I have a bunch of thoughts going through my mind while trying not to crash into something. Soon enough, me and my team had thought that we had gotten away from the police... until... the tire popped. ¨NO! COME ON, JUST GRAB THE MONEY FROM THE TRUNK AND RUN." I get out of the truck and run as fast I could to the trunk to get at least $20. I soon started to hear screaming and hid under the truck. ¨PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK, ANYTHING YOU SAY WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN COURT." I'm trying my best to control my breathing so that I don't get caught.. But i'm obviously an idiot and forget that they have to check EVEYWHERE. And on that day I was wearing, a beige shirt with purple dunks. ¨Found one hiding under the truck. Get me one more handcuff for this guy." Shoot. Should I make a run for it? I mean I could if I just took the courag-! ¨Can you hurry up and just get in the car." Wait.. what?! I literally was under the truck, how did I just get on the side of the truck... ¨OW!! MY NECK!!¨ ¨yikes.. I think we just broke his neck.. Oh well..¨ This is gonna be a long time at jail, huh?