-3. Getting used to things

-And see these buff guys working out!!! ¨Oh! Nothing too bad I suppose..." ¨Hey, watch where your going idiot." ¨Oh, sorry!¨ I hate to admit it but, Im a tiny guy. All these other people are taller and stronger, so one wrong move and WA-POW! But, wait... wheres my group? Wheres Rainbowwolf324, schoolisN0Tcool456, Minecraftpro2946, JujuOnDatBeat72737, and Tigernuggie11?! (note, some of these users might be real, I got them from some videos) No, no! Those are the only people who I'm comfortable with! They're like my second family, like my brothers!! Oh boy, im in REAL trouble now.. I look for Rainbowwolf324, schoolisN0Tcool456, Minecraftpro2946, JujuOnDatBeat72737, and Tigernuggie11.. Yet no sign of them.. I go to the corner and sit down like the little nerd/loser I am.. I wish I could talk to people easily... I wish I could be like Rainbowwolf324 or JujuOnDatBeat72737, they just have that energy you know? While I had my head in my lap looking at the dust on the ground. I feel a person looming over me. I don't even want to look up right now, if it was Rainbowwolf324, schoolisN0Tcool456, Minecraftpro2946, JujuOnDatBeat72737, or Tigernuggie11, I wouldve raised my head right at that moment. Later, the bell rings so that the ¨D¨ section of the prison can have their courtyard time, I later learned that we have lunch/breakfast. I get in line, it was actually pretty calm for a prison lunch line. ... I got my lunch which was covered, I was dying to see what was under the tinfoil. I get to a empty lunch table and undercovered it to see.. Pancakes with Milk and this.. Uh.. mystery item. I grab my fork and take a bite and.. ¨WHAT AM I EATING?!¨ Of course, I didn't say that out loud, Im not trying to embarrass myself. After 5 minutes, a guy named, ¨collgyu¨ sat next to me. ¨hi¨ he said while placing everything down. ¨Hello sir!¨ I replied, trying to not scare him off. It was awkward for a bit, but I spoke up, ¨What are you in for?¨ ¨...¨ He wasn't understanding, I soon learned that later because one of his friends came over. ¨Hola BlueNova8¨ ¨Oye, quién es este chico?" ¨¿No escuchaste? es el chico nuevo¨ ¨O! Si, si.He sat on the other side of me and sat down and said ¨Robbed bank 20 times.¨ Woah! He has robbed banks 20 times?! I looked at him with surprised eyes ¨Woah! How'd you do i-¨ RING! RING! TIME TO GO TO BED EVERY SECTION. N O W. Everyone started grunting, and getting up to go to their rooms. I didn't know where to go so I went to the nearest guard and asked. Soon enough, everyone had gotten to their rooms, the sun went down, and it was quiet.. I stared at the ceiling..This my life now.. No group members, being forced to eat some random mushy food? Yuck. I suppose I should get used to this life now..