Chapter 1

Crosshairs p.o.v

I looked around seeing the destruction of Cybertron. No bot or con any where. I was about to start walking around when I felt the most pain I ever had. It was coming from my throat, hip, and chest.
I fell to the ground and growled, but no noise came out. I reached a servo up and felt my throat. There was a giant gash across it and I looked down at the rest of me.
There was a hole next to my spark chamber and my spark had a piece missing. I then looked down at my hip. My left hip had a hole it. The main nerves had been burnt to about nothing.
"Crosshairs! Optimus, hes moving." The voice cut through my thoughts and I was sitting in black.
"Tessa, he twitched. Crosshairs does that all the time." Ratchet's voice sounded after a minute. 'Tessa? Ratchet? Where the frag am I.' I was pulled out of my thoughts by a light.
"No! His whole hand/servo thing moved. Crosshairs is waking up!" The femme voice came again. I tried standing but fell back on the ground.
"Okay, okay! I believe you now. Just leave so I can help wake Croashairs properly." Ratchet said and felt a servo on my shoulder. The light got brighter and soon it consumed me.
I onlined my optics and looked around. I was in a Med bay and a bot standing over me.
"Its okay Crosshairs. Your in the Med bay at the Autobot base." The bot said. I'm guessing he was an Autobot. I tried sitting up and the docbot had to help me.
I glared at him and shoved his servo away. I opened my mouth to speak but when I tried saying something it wouldn't come out.
"Your vocal processors were severely damaged in a battle with the decepticons. You got jumped on all sides. You were shot in the chest and left hip. While your vocal processors were cut.
Crosshairs you will have to be retaught how to talk and walk."