The Team

Sorry for the wait, extra long to make up with you guys! 

We're on our way in the space ship. We're watching a Wamba's match. Where we're playing against soon... Aarch is giving us info about them. We're all listening, exept, well Ahito of course haha

"Lun Zera is the Wamba's star striker. As you can see she's in top shape. We have to pay very carefull attention to her. We can see the Evil moon out there. Radiation from this moon causes the Wamba's flux. It gives them their superior agility." Wow. that's so...... not interesting.

"What about us sir, why don't we have any flux?" D'Jok asks "The breath of Akillian, was a kinda flux, right?"

"Yes, but it disappeard, thanks to the big Ice Age." Thran says "It causes our planet acces to shift, and the breath vanished into thin air" He says with his slight asian accent. Tia is filming him while he said it. "It's scientific, right sir?" He asks to Aarch. "

"That's exactly what they say"

"Sir, isn't what Tia does with the ball because of the Breath?" D'Jok says and she stops filming.

"I believe so" Aarch tells us..

"But why is she the only one who has it?" Thran asks. I look at Ahito, who's sitting next to him. As usually is he still asleep.

"You all have the Breath in you, I'm sure of it. But it's not enough just to awake it, like Tia. You have to learn how to channel it, to master it, that's biggest the challenge!" Aarch says

"So, we are able to unlock it, if we work hard for it?" I ask him. He nods at me. Awesome!

"Until then, we have to do without it. right?" Micro-Ice says, itching behind his ears. Aarch walks towards him. "Hey, this is just a friendly match, there's no need to panic" He says.. -.- Micro and his no need to panic. We all know how that would end up.

"There are no mainer matches, Micro-Ice, you and everyone else are working to be part of this team. And I want this team to go places! You'll have to play your hearts out to win!" Aarch says threatening.

--

We're about to land on the Wamba's Planet. yay... I'm watching Thran handing out GF game cards.

"And to think that one day we'll have our own cards!" He says "Can you believe that" O. my. god. He just sounded like a freaking child. "Thran, out of three hundred selection for the... the... uhh... the what?"

"Hey, hold on, you're right. We don't even have a name!" D'Jok says. "a great team needs to have a name..."

"Who says we're a great team" And there's Micro-Ice.. the mood ruiner. -.-

"How about, the Galactik Bats" Thran says. Ew. If you choose one, choose a good one. "Or, the Fire Bolts!"

"How about, the Losers" Sinedd. He's so hot when he plays video games, sitting like that over there... sigh.. "Hha, or the Square Feet."

Clamp comes in "Kids, we're going in for a landing. Buckle up" He says standing with his hand on the doorpost.

"You hear that Sinedd? Buckling."

"Dammit! Guys, please stop! Ugh I can't take it you all fight against Sinedd. Childish -.- "

"Nevermind Saphira. I ignore them" Sinedd says. Sighh

--

When we arrive at Wamba's planet, I see it's a yellow tree surroundings. everywhere you watch there are trees. Trees, trees, and Oh, trees. When we came there, we immediatly were send to a dinner table. Then people are walking to us with big plates on their heads. Yummiee, hungryyy.