The Captain

We're on the practice field. Ahito has the ball and kicks it. Thran got it before a holo player could come in the way. He runs away with it and the holo stays a few seconds behind him. Micro-Ice runs up and gets the ball from Thran, and runs away with it. I see Rocket standing like 'hey what about me?'

"Micro-Ice, stop hogging the ball" We hear Aarch say.

 "Just have to ask." Micro-Ice says. And he runs further, passing two holos. Before they get the ball, Micro-Ice passes it to D'Jok. Who passes it to Sinedd.

Ugh. Sinedd. I can do that guy something.

Aaaaand here we are again. Sinedd is playing selfish. Again. But there comes a holo who tackles the ball from Sinedd. Who comes on his knees. In your ass, I think.  The ball disappears. 

"Can't you ever pass?" D'Jok asks him.

"Only to guys who can score" He says dryly, but with an attitude.

"What? You think you scored a goal there?" Micro-Ice says

"Guyss! Stop acting like babies!" I say as I came between them "Seriously?"

"I can't believe it" I hear Mei say, little above the noise of the fighting babies.  "Here they go again." And she walks away. 

"Deep breathing room, in two minutes." We hear Aarch say. Ugh thanks guys, now we can't practice anymore. We see the holos disappear and the field too. 

--

"I want to remind you that if we loose this match against the Red Tigers, it's all over. People out there are waiting for me to fail." Aarch says. "Anyone who felt threatened by my return, would love to see me drop out, and I don't want them this pleasure. I want to show them, that I was right. Proof to them that you're being capable players!  We won't get a second chance! And I won't frankly see us winning this match, playing the way we are. But, to do that you have to play together! Not against eachother!" I see Micro-Ice and D'Jok looking at Sinedd who's smirking to them. 

"But sir!" Ahito starts "We can never win without Tia!"

"That's true!" Thran falls in, "She has the Breath, we don't."

"They're right. Tia must come back!" I say

"But we certainly won't get it either" Sinedd says annoyed. 

 "You'll never earn anything with that attitude" Aarch says. Yes! Thank you! "You have to work hard to get the breath! It's deep inside each of you! Awakening it will demand your most conservative ever!"

"Eureka!" We hear as a door opens. "I have discoverd how to get rid of the snow and ice in the stadium!" Clamp says.

"I believe Clamp just saved you training sessions." Aarch says. 

-- 

"Come a little closer, the field is covered with snow now, but in a few minutes it'll be as clean and dry as it was in the old days! I just have to use the power from the OR-T 1 5 flexible couplings and the radiation frequentie...." I don't hear anymore what Clamp says further. I walk forward on my crutches. 

I look around, It's so awesome here. Wauw...

"Uh, I didn't quite get all that.." Ahito says. Haha mister sleepyhead

"Don't worry about it," Thran says "Go back to sleep."

Clamp pushes a button and we hear a weird sound. Blue electrical somethings are appearing around a dome-likely something. Ice is breaking from the roofs and the whole stadium is shaking. The blue line is forming around the rands and there is more shaking. Steam, made of ice and snow, is rising and water is flowing away.