Chapter 5

The man had round glasses, a tweed jacket and yellow striped shirt and a red bow tie with brown trousers and black shoes. His hair was slicked back with gel.

He looked us up and down and said "Are you the two agents who are from 1932?" we both nodded "I'm Alistair" Alistair said whilst pointing to himself "and this is Lina" pointing to me and then the man continued "So Harold told you to come find me?" we both nodded again. He said "I'm Arthur Adams, welcome to my home." we sat down on the sofa and he told us what we had to do and where we had to go. "We shall go in my car to the dock, so we can get on a ship that will take us to where Tallulah is." so we went to his garage where one of them flying objects was, it was a baby blue. "What is that?" Alistair asked for the both of us, Arthur looked at us and said "It's a car, a flying car." "That's a car!?" I asked with wide eyes and Arthur chuckled as he got into the driver's seat.

Alistair opened the door to the seat behind the driver's seat and held it open for me and held his hand out for me, palm side up, I took hold of it and he helped me get in the car, closed the door then walked round to the other side.

Arthur turned on the engine and pressed a button and a belt came across me and buckled me in. He then opened the door to the garage and set off towards the docks, pausing only to close the door again.

We then set off and he put the radio on and we all listened to the songs, nobody talked through the whole journey.

When we reached the docks and parked up, I looked out of the window and saw a building. I broke my stare from the building and looked over at Alistair and found him already looking at me. He smiled at me and got out of the car and came round to my side and helped me out just like he did when I was getting into the car, I thought 'what a gentleman' and said "Thank you, Alistair." with a smile, he then said "You're very welcome, Lina." and then we walked into the building where we met the captain of the ship, Captain John Powell, and his wife, Mary.

John was about 6ft tall, and he was quite thin, he had brown hair that was in a neat hair cut, his nose suggested he had been in a hand-to-hand combat and his eyes were a shocking light blue. Mary was short and stout, she was about 4ft 9 and she had wavey, ginger hair that fell down to just above her waist and it flowed in the wind whenever it was caught in the wind. She had emerald green eyes, a porcelain face, full red lips, and a cute little button nose.

*15 minutes later on the ship*

Alistair was with John and Arthur and they went off somewhere. I was with Mary, and we were having a conversation about 1932 but Mary changed the subject... "I can tell that both you and Alistair have feelings for each other. I think it's quite cute!" I felt myself turning red, and she giggled, "Yep, you like him." and I just stared at her, wondering how she knew. She looked like she was about to tell me how, when my stomach rumbled really loudly, she then said "Come on, let's go get you something to eat. It sounds like there's a thunderstorm going on in that belly of yours." I giggled at that remark and went off to the kitchen with her and found John, Alistair, Arthur and a chef in the kitchen, talking about what we're having for breakfast, which I found strange considering that it was dinner time and we hadn't even eaten anything yet.

The chef had an Italian look about him, he had a moustache where the tips curled around at the end and he had grey eyes and black hair which was covered by a chef's hat, he wore a white tunic and black and white checked trousers.