Chapter 8

The dining room table had plates full of slices of toast and had bowls of fresh fruit scattered across it, sat around it were Alistair, John, Mary and Arthur talking in hushed tones until they noticed me. All of them smiled at me, Mary beckoned me to come over to the table and sit down. I did just that and grabbed some toast and started nibbling on it. Antonio came out of a door and walked over to me with a smile on his face and said "Good morning, would you like anything cooked? Sausages? Scrambled eggs? Hash brown?" I smiled and replied with "Sausages and scrambled eggs, please. Oh and could I possibly have some toast?" He smiled, nodded and went back through the door where he had just come out of not too long ago. "So what's happening today?" I asked and Arthur's head shot up and he smiled "Anything you want, Lina." Alistair smirked and looked away, blushing. I had a feeling that Alistair and I were going to have some quality time together. "Alistair, shall we do something together today?" "Yes, we should do something together today." "What should we do?" "We could walk on the deck? Or go swimming in the pool?" "There's one problem about the last option. We don't have any clothing to swim in." Mary then piped up "We have some swimming costumes in our storage room. I'll go get some for you. Come on, John." John and Mary exited the room and Arthur excused himself to the bathroom. "Looks like we shall be swimming then."

*Half an hour later in my room*

I stood in front of the mirror staring at my reflection, shocked at the skimpy "bikini" Mary had called it earlier. It barely covered my chest and it had blue and white vertical stripes. I put a dressing gown over the top and wrapped it around me tightly and walked towards the door, only to pause in front of it with my hand on the handle. Millions of thoughts rushed through my mind but only one stood out from the rest. 'I shouldn't go out in this "bikini", it's just not right.' Debating whether or not, I should just suck it up and go out like this, had to be the hardest decision ever. But I finally did and so I twisted the door handle and pulled it open and stepped out the door. Closed my door then set off for the pool.