•17•

Silas "Slim" Thurgood

"I don't like sneaky around like this." I chuckle  inhaling more of the blunt smoke as I watched Chasity pull back on her scrubs. She is still as fine as the day I met her and as my babymomma I'm obligated to still get pussy from her whenever I so choose . Nativity was still my number one but she of all people couldn't condemn me for getting a little something on the side. And I wasn't really feeling her energy lately especially after she tried to get Saaliyah to abort my grandchild. She's done enough tampering with my bloodline for a lifetime.

"It's not sneaking around. We like fucking and that's why we've been doing it for the better part of a two decades." I look at her full figure. Her fat ass was sitting in those pink scrubs making me hard all over again. I pull the covers back and smirk as she watches me stroke myself.

"It's not just fucking to me though Slim. I love you." I have to fight to keep from laughing in her face. She's been saying that since I started creeping with her all those years ago but she had to know that feelings wasn't mutual. She was a good time and a guaranteed nut. I never meant to get her pregnant but shit happens and as a man I took care of my responsibilities. She was well taken care of and didn't have to work up until the day she showed up for a fucking Barbara/Shirley sit down with my damn wife.

"You're too old to be a fool Chasity." I reach over to the nightstand to ash my blunt and before I can turn around I feel the muzzle of a gun being pressed under my chin. I look in her tear stained face and try to project how unimpressed I was. If a motherfucķer is going to pull a gun out on me then they better be ready to use it.

"I'm tired of you making a fool out of me."

"You make a fool out of yourself you've always been second best and that's all you'll be. You let me fuck you whenever I want. A toy that begs to be played with and doesn't much complain when you neglect it for a little while." I caress her cheek and almost smirk at how she melts into my palm. She sobs as I pull the gun from her and ease her down to her knees. My dĩck is back at full attention and she's quick to put it in her mouth pulling my nut out of me with practiced ease. She swallows it all and looks up at me for approval.

"I'm going to miss that mouth of yours." She looks confused then fearful but it's too late. The silencer muffles the bang of the gun, and she drops to the floor with a smoking whole right between her eyes.

"It's about time you killed that bitch. I was starting to think you wanted me to do it." I try not to appear startled at Nativity's voice. She wasn't supposed to be home for hours.

"Baby what-" she laughs waving me off as she sits on the chaise lounge and pulls a cigarette from her purse smirking as Chasity's body before lighting it and taking a long pull. Her calm demeanor makes me that much more nervous. I quickly dress and call in my cleaners to remove the body. She watches me with a bored expression as if my very presence was of no consequence to her.

She'd never looked at me like that before.

"I had hope that you would learned to keep your dick to yourself in your old age but I see I was just fooling myself. You act as if all of this infidelity didn't start with you. As if you aren't the reason I had to run to your brother for comfort. James should have been the man I married." She smirks as my fists clench. She knows my brother is a sore spot for me. His death though tragic was necessary. Nothing of mine could be coveted by another man let alone one that I trusted enough to let my guard down around.

"So you saying all this to say what? I'm done playing games with you Nativity so please get to damn point of this little speech of yours. I have more important things to do."