Chapter 3

As soon as Changbin saw Jeongin go to sit FoxI.Ny down, he pulled out his phone to start timing. He had noticed that every time he sat him down, PuppyM suddenly appeared, and vice versa. He wants to see just how long it takes.

"What are you doing?" Chris asks him, distracting him from watching the plush.

"Every time one of them puts their SKZoo down, the other appears in seconds, and you barely see it happen, it's just boom, there, so I'm timing it!" Changbin explains.

"You know what, you have a point. You'll have to let me know your findings."

Changbin nods, turning back to the plush, his jaw dropping when he sees PuppyM there. "HOW DID HE GET THERE? I DIDN'T EVEN SEE SEUNGMIN?"

"Me neither and I was facing that way!!" Chris joins, completely confused.

"I swear he must just be magic or something!! Maybe it's a red string thing." Changbin suggests.

"Red string of fate? Like the SKZoos are soulmates?" Chris asks.

"Yeah! Attached at the hip and pulled together, kinda like their human counterparts."

Chris nods at that, "Good point. Sorry I ruined your experiment."

Changbin shrugs, "Oh well, I'll try again next time." With that they both walk away, leaving the two plushies where they were.

Seungmin stood up from behind the bar, having heard what Chris and Changbin had said. He rested his elbows on the counter top and put his head in his hands before sighing.

He wished the red string of fate was real for Jeongin and him, but it wasn't. He was only messing with Changbin this time since he'd overheard him talking about timing it to Jisung earlier.

Seungmin sighs, shaking his head a little before deciding to go up to his room to think, leaving PuppyM next to FoxI.Ny and leaving through the band exit.

As soon as Seungmin leaves, Jeongin comes out of the kitchen, "Thanks Felix!" he calls out, reaching out to grab FoxI.Ny without looking. He pauses as he feels that the SKZoo in his hand is not his own. Looking down, Jeongin sees that he's holding PuppyM. He blinks at the adorable puppy face before looking around.

"Minnie? You down here?"

He gets no response.

Looking back down at PuppyM, he picks up FoxI.Ny and holds them together, making them hug, "At least you two can be together..."

However what he didn't notice was the slow closing kitchen door hadn't made its way shut yet, or that Felix, who was still standing next to the door, had seen everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungmin looked around, making sure all his bases were covered. No Chris. No Changbin. No one to tell on him. Perfect.

He looked down at his victim.

Dweakki looked right back at him.

Dweakki has clothes on.

...

Dweakki now has no clothes on.

Seungmin laughed, holding the now naked Dweakki up in the air triumphantly.

"KIM SEUNGMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Chris yells as he walks in, seeing the entire crime scene of naked Dweakki and his discarded clothes in both of Seungmin's hands.

Seungmin jumped a little before looking at Chris, thinking of the best answer he could come up with, "Stripping Dweakki to make pork porn."

"...Pork.... porn?" Chris trailed off awkwardly, "What?"