Chapter 2

Seungmin and Jeongin looked at each other before looking at the kitchen door and then back at each other.

"We're really gonna help him make more brownies..." Jeongin trailed off.

"We promise him all the time but never actually do it... We can help this time around, better than he complains to the others and then we have a brownie ban." Seungmin told him, carefully opening the door, sticking PuppyM's head in first, "Felix?"

"Yes? What do you want? I'm about to make more brownies and you're not getting any if you don't help~" Felix said sweetly, looking at the door.

Jeongin added FoxI.Ny to the door opening, both of their skzoos staring at Felix from the opening, "We actually want to help this time!" Jeongin told him.

Felix looked the skzoos right in their soulless eyes, "Are you actually going to help, or are you going to terrorize my kitchen and make a mess, also ruining my brownies in the process?"

Seungmin and Jeongin looked at each other before they both nodded, "We'll actually help!" they both said at the same time, making their skzoos nod.

"Okay, come in then. Put on the aprons, and sit the skzoos with Bbokari, he will keep them under control." Felix said, moving to open the door.

Seungmin and Jeongin both did what Felix had told them to do, putting their skzoos with Bbokari and then grabbing aprons and putting them on.

"Okay, let's do the easy part. Now remember, this is a much bigger batch than you're used to since it's for the bar. Butter the bottom of this pan for me, just, very lightly rub it across enough to smear it. It's big enough that you can both do this one!" Felix said, handing them a very large metal dish and sitting two sticks of butter with some gloves down beside them.

Seungmin and Jeongin both put the gloves on, but Seungmin stopped Jeongin from actually smearing the butter. He waited for Felix to not be paying attention before grabbing Bbokari, taking off his clothes, and then gently rubbing him on the metal dish.

"Felix! This butter is broken!" Seungmin said, continuing to rub the naked plush chicken on the dish. Jeongin covering his mouth to keep from dying laughing.

Felix sighed as he focused on buttering his own pan on the counter, "Did you forget to unwrap it?"

"Nope, it's pretty naked. Can't be anymore unwrapped than it is." Seungmin told him.

"Naked?? The butter? Your glove isn't in the way or something, right?" Felix asked, still turned around to his own.

"No, but the beak might be the butter dispenser?" Seungmin said, turning Bbokari over and starting to rub him on the dish face down.

Jeongin stood to the side, hands over his mouth laughing, trying desperately to keep quiet.

"The beak?! What are you even-" he stopped in his tracks as he turned around, seeing him assaulting his poor Bbokari, "HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY IS HE NAKED?! WHERE IS HIS CHEF OUTFIT! QUIT PUTTING HIM ON THE FUCKING PAN!!! HE'S GONNA GET IT DIRTY! AND HIMSELF DIRTY!!! PUT HIM BACK!!" He exploded as he rushed towards them, grabbing Bbokari from him and holding him to his chest.

Seungmin and Jeongin both burst into laughter, leaning onto each other for support.

Felix sighed as he found Bbokari's clothes, putting it back on him, "I thought you two actually wanted to help!!" He said, giving them a stern look.

They both calmed down before grabbing their own butter and starting to actually do what Felix had told them too, acting innocent.

Felix sighed, going back to his own and setting it aside, deciding to premeasure all of the wet ingredients to hopefully keep them from making a huge mess.