Chapter 5

Jeongin and Seungmin were in their universe, Seungmin laying on the couch as usual, Jeongin on the floor with his back against the couch, head laid back on Seungmin's stomach.

Seungmin had his notebook and pen in his hands, nothing really coming to mind at the moment for him. He sighs and sets them down, putting a hand in Jeongin's hair and starting to play with it instead.

Jeongin sighed softly and smiled up at him, relaxing into his hand, "Having any luck?"

"Nope. Congrats, your love gave me writer's block." Seungmin jokes, smiling down at him.

Jeongin laughed softly and shook his head, "There's only one thing I have written down... apparently it's giving me writer's block too," he trailed off, lifting his book to Seungmin, one phrase scrawled in large letters over the entire page.

Seungmin reads it before thinking for a second, singing it out loud, "I... can't... stop... falling in love with you..."

Jeongin smiles and looks at him, "I like that... what if we do it together?"

Seungmin smiles back, "What if we sing these together, but in the spaces we go back and forth singing the same word again, like this..." Seungmin writes it down and shows it to Jeongin, "And then we both sing this without any breaks?"

Jeongin nods happily, "I love that idea... so like this?" He asked before taking his hands and looking at him, singing it together, the way he described.

Seungmin smiled brightly after they finished, "It sounds amazing!"

Jeongin smiles back, "Maybe now we can take turns writing verses? Write and sing it together?"

"I'd love that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho walks into Chris' office, sitting down in front of him. The bar is closed, everyone is working on clean-up. In Minho's mind, the perfect setting to have a first kiss happen.

Does he say anything to Chris while he's looking at stuff? Nope.

Chris looks up at him, setting the paperwork from the night down and raising his eyebrow, "Yes?"

"The bar is empty, everyone's cleaning up. Let's get Seungmin and Jeongin to kiss for the first time."

"How do you know they haven't yet? Shouldn't we stay out of it?" Chris says, sighing.

"They've both tried... Just chicken out at the last second. They might be too nervous, maybe scared? We should help out." Minho shrugs, not willing to admit that he wants to see it happen.

Chris shook his head, "Okay, fine. How do we do it?"

Minho then pulls out a piece of paper, "I had a slow night tonight so I came up with this. They're both cleaning tables right now. Everyone else is doing their own thing cleaning wise. We get them to clean the same table, even if it doesn't need it. They'll probably goof off a little, end up close, and that's when they'll kiss."

Chris looked at him before shaking his head, "You're too interested in this... but so am I. Let's do it," he says as he stands up, heading to the door, "You get Jeongin, I get Seungmin?"

Minho nods, getting up also, "Table by the stage closest to the middle? So we can grab anyone that tries to get too close?"

"Sounds good." Chris said as he opened the door and walked out, going to Seungmin and telling him what to do, watching as Minho did the same thing.

Seungmin and Jeongin both go over to that table, Jeongin muttering, "I could've sworn I just cleaned that one..."

Seungmin re-wet his cloth before starting to clean, quietly singing to himself as his hand runs right into Jeongin's. He looks up and meets eyes with him, "Hi!"