Chapter 4

"You should tell Jeongin how you feel about him, I promise you that he won't hate you."

Seungmin waited another minute after Minho had left his room, parting with that sentence that's now replaying over and over.

How can he tell him? What if Minho's wrong and Jeongin hates him and pushes him away?

Seungmin sat up, pulling PuppyM and FoxI.Ny away from his chest, holding them together. He misses Jeongin cuddling with him. He just wants to be held right now by him.

This whole unrequited love thing is too hard.

Seungmin stood up, leaving his room and making his way to Jeongin's, holding the SKZoos in his hands.

What if I just lay in his bed cuddled up to our SKZoos? Would he find that weird? Or would he lay down next to me and hold me until I told him everything?

Seungmin opens Jeongin's bedroom door, putting the SKZoos down on the bed gently before noticing the time. He pouts, sighing before walking out of Jeongin's room.

He shouldn't be late to work.

He leaves the house area, heading down the stairs.

The quicker he gets through work, the closer the cuddles will be. Maybe if he behaves Chris will let him and Jeongin go home early.

He just has to fight the urge to strip Dweakki.

Seungmin opens the band exit door.

"Seungmin!?" he hears Minho say, surprised. Seungmin looked at the scene in front of him. Minho had Jeongin by the shoulders and was pushing him over to the band exit.

Jeongin wants nothing to do with me now, Minho's trying to force him upstairs...

"I'm going to work." Seungmin said, quickly walking by them both, hoping that neither of them noticed the tears welling up in his eyes. He grabbed a rag and started to wipe down the one regular's table, wiping the same spot over and over.

Jisung walks past him then speaking as he goes, "Oh Seungmin! There's someone outside asking for you!"

Seungmin glances up at Jisung before letting the rag lay on the table and heading out the front door, confused on who it could be. He pauses as he sees Jae, the one regular always at his table standing there.

Jae smiles and waves at him, "Hey Seungmin!"

"Hi? You're here early?" Seungmin asks him, confused. He gets a bit closer, stopping just a few feet away from him.

Jae nods and smiles politely, "I wanted to talk to you before you were working, is that okay?"

"I guess... I only have a few minutes though..." Seungmin shrugs a little.

"I've been coming here for a really long time, around a year now I think. I've never seen or heard a performer like you. You're an amazing talent and I think you would make a perfect idol... have you ever considered joining a company?" Jae asks, reaching into his pocket then.

"I was gonna sign with my friend's sister's company once she got everything settled... To help everyone I care about..." Seungmin trails off.

"Well, how would you like to join a company that's already off the ground and start helping them now? You could even collaborate with your friend's sister to get her publicity! I'm a scout for JYP entertainment and I really think you have what it takes. You've always amazed me with your talent, it would be a shame to let that go somewhere else!" Jae says, handing him a very professional looking business card with his name and title on it, making sure he only touches one side and not the ink, probably just to keep from getting fingerprints on the card.