Soft spot (2)

After a few days after the gaduh of Kahar and Ariz. You and Ariz stopped talking to each other and you kinda missed him teasing you and all that. You went to DM and walked past Ariz. He didn't even looked at you and so when you got your food and decide to sit with the trio's and so you did.

Ikhsan saw you were sad and so he asked y/n. "Y/n kau okay tak?" He asked softly. "Okay je" she smiled at ikhsan and kept eating the food. After eating you just left the trio's and wen to you dorm.

Y/n locked the door closed the windows and sat down on your bed. Y/n
had tears forming into her eyes and cry. She cries softly and quietly not wanting anyone hear her.

Pov Ariz

I walked past y/n and acted like i didn't care but i did. I went back to my dorm and left something at DM and so i tried going back and saw y/n going into her dorm.

She looked sad and i went to her dorm and her windows were closed and so i was about to turn the door knob until...i heard a cry in there. Y/n was crying. I felt bad and so i tried to cheer her up. I went to the koperasi. And bought her chocolates,flower and a card for an a apology.

End of Ariz Pov's

After crying for 20 minutes i was going to sleep ready for class tomorrow.

Skip until morning.

It was 6:00 in the morning. I woke up and the worse part was to shower in the morning. "Ugh i hate showering in the morning" y/n hated it because it was cold and not warm. She had to so she force herself to shower. After she showered you wore your uniform.

Y/n did her skincare,brushed her teeth and did a light makeup. After getting ready. You get your school bag and was ready to go to DM. It was 7:00 and y/n decide to go. Y/n opened her door and saw a bouqet of flowers,chocolates and also a card.

Y/n looked around to see no one. You opened the card and read it.

"Y/n aku minta maaf untuk membuat kau sakit hati. Aku nak minta maaf sangat. Awak boleh bagi saya peluang?

Dari Ariz Riza"

You were shocked to see it was from Ariz. I had a soft spot for him in my heart but i decide to be rude to him to see how he react. And so i put the bouqet and chocolate inside and went out to go to DM.

As you were walking Ariz came up to you "Awak dapat hadiah saya?" He asked lookibg happy seeing his eyes are gone. She looked at his eyes it was gone. It was cute to her. "Dapat" she said in a cold stern voice. "Awak suka tak?" "Tak" she replied quickly. She saw his face with a cute frown face and he tried walking away but i grab his arm "Eleh engkau ni pun macam baby pulak. Of course lah suka"His face turned sad into happy. "Yayy" he said

Soft spot p1 dan 2 credit blndfrrt_7mf