Jealousy (1)

After Ariz apologise to y/n he has been hanging out with Naim,Mia and Aulia. (pretend je lah yang tu nama akak kantin lagi satu tu.) And you didn't mind . Y/m were hanging out with Ayam and his friends. She saw that Ariz was talking to Aulia. Alot actually. But tou didn't mind and just brushed it off.

Ariz notice that y/n was looking at me and Aulia. So i decide to tease her and make her jealous of us. Ariz whispered into Aulia's ears and said "Tolong aku buat orang jealous boleh?" He asked.

"Sapa?" She asked. Ariz point at y/n. "Boleh?" He asked again. "Okay tapi engkau kena bayar aku 10 ringgit" "10 ringgit? Baik lah tunggu sampwi dia jealous baru aku bagi" Aulia nodded.

Aulia to pretend she's flirting with Ariz
And so Aulia started twirling her hair at looked at Ariz. Ariz pretend to to flirt but actually they were actually just talking a normal conversation. Ayam saw whats happening with Aulia and Ariz and so he poinyed out to his friends and y/n.

"Eww flirting² dah kenapa. Nak muntah aku dekat sini" y/n looked and it looks like Ariz and Aulia is flirting. (you might be wondering where is Naim and Mia? Well idk.) Y/n saw what was happening and she just made up an excuse to leave there. "Uhm aku nak pergi study kat dorm aku ek. K bye" she waved and went to her dorm.

She goes to her dorm and locked it."Kenapa Ariz bercumbuan dengan akak tu? Eh kenapa aku tanya benda ni?
Aku tak suka kat Ariz lah. Ke..eh tak pe lah biar je lah dia orang tu Ariz tu bukan aku punya pun" she thought in her head and waited for midnight because she felt like nak healing.

It was midnight 00:37 Am. She wore her hoodie and went out to heal. She sat in the same spot from yesterday and sat there. Looking at the stars smilling. Y/n were sitting still looking at the stars and the moon. There was someone tapping her shoulder. "AHH-" she panicked and almost screamed. It was Ariz tapping her shoulder. Ariz quickly covered her mouth with his hand and looked around.

"Shh nanti warden dengar" he whispered. You just pushed his hand away and just kept looking at the stars. Ariz can see her eyes were annoyed by him. "Kenapa?" Y/n kept quiet and giving him the silent treatment. "Nak aku pergi ke?" She still kept quiet.

He tried to tease her but she just still kept quiet. Ariz frowned and puts his head on my shoulder. Y/n pushed his head away and stood up to walk away.

Ariz was sad and lonely now. Y/n walking to her dorm seeing Naim walking around. Naim saw you and ran up to you he knows your sad and asked you "Kenapa y/n" she looked at him. "Tak ada apa²" she smiled pretending nothing happend. You felt bad about leaving Ariz there behind the school.

"Awak sure ni?" She nodded and he waved a goodbye at her. She wen tot her dorm and tried sleeping. But you couldn't and just laid there lonely and finally y/n slept.