Chapter 1

IceMoon's POV

Me and Darkstalker we're out flying in the midnight sky, as my scales started to glow like a fourth moon out in the sky.

"Hey, Darkstalker?" I asked as Darkstalker glanced at me with his cyan eyes.

"What is it?" He asked as I look off to the side.

"I.. always feel weird on the inside. Like.. like there's something else to me besides me reading minds and foreseeing the future. Do.. do you know what it is?" I asked him as he examined me.

"IceMoon, don't freak out or anything, but... I'm an Animus. And if I'm an Animus that means that you must be to. " Darkstalker explained.

My expression showed shock, but I wasn't too surprised. Besides, it was from our ignorant father so of course both of us have Animus magic. "Wait, what about Whiteout. Is she an Animus?"

Darkstalker didn't reply for a minute, but shook his head after awhile. "No, Whiteout's not an Animus. I wish she was though, but she's not. You.. surprisingly, I can sense some powerful, strong magic inside of you."

"Is that supposed to be good or bad?" I asked.

Darkstalker shrugged. "It could be both, but it depends on how you use it."

You glowing lizard. Artic's snarky comment echoed in my head.

"Maybe..I could...kill Artic." I said. Darkstalker only grabbed my shoulder and looked at me with slightly wide eyes. "I don't think we're there yet." Darkstalker said then, he let out a slight smile. "You thinking way to ahead of yourself."

"Oh really? He rarely lets me hang out with Whiteout. I'm not sure why but he doesn't! Like that snow sniffing idiot that we call and Icewing can tell me on what to do! I'll enchant all of his bones to melt! I might enchant him to make his teeth fall out! Oh! Maybe I can enchant him to shut his ignorant mouth and only me and you can tell him if he gets to talk which is never!" My mind rushed with plans as Darkstalker stopped me.

"I like the way your thinking, but let's wait on that for now." Darkstalker said.

"But.." I glanced at him. "You've seen all the holes on his soul. There's rarely anything left of him."

"That's true, but..I'm..we.. we're not ready yet let's just say that."

I closed my eyes with a vision flashing of blue blood splattering everywhere on a wooden floor.

I opened them feeling like I traveled into many years in the future.

"Yeah,.. we're not ready." I grumbled slightly disappointed, but my expression started to light up. "We're not ready yet because we need a more violent way to kill him, but we don't have the ideas yet!"

Darkstalker let out a sly grin. "You know, if I never let you out of that egg sooner or later then..you wouldn't be equally as powerful as me. Sense we are twins after all."

"Well, I'm slightly older then you. Also, you said that my Animus magic is more powerful then yours." I let out a playful smile.

"Well, yeah, but that's because the moons gave you more power." Darkstalker replied.

"Well that's becau- wait." I paused. "Great," My expression flattened. "Mother and Artic are fighting again."