Screw You, Langer.

Stronger than a hydraulic ram, stronger than many hydraulic rams, Max's biceps pushed the roof down until it was touching his face. He screamed.

"I can't breathe" he protested

"Well, I did give you a chance, and you didn't talk" replied Max.

Max stopped talking through the gap in the twisted metal; suddenly, she heard a noise.

"I'm sorry, boys, but I must leave you. Don't drive off, will you?" Said Max, walking off smiling.

They couldn't go anywhere as they were stuck in a mangled car prison. Max swiftly moved towards where she heard the noise. She went up the steps to the first floor and some fabricated offices in the warehouse. She looked in the first office, the door swinging open. It was empty. There were only two more to check. Max got her smartphone out, and using the scanner, she could see that he was hiding in the third office. Max quietly moved into the second office, creeping across the floor to the wall where he hid on the opposite side. It seemed like he was crouched down, hiding behind something. He was possibly in a small computer server room inside the office. Max held the mobile near the wall so she could pinpoint exactly where the male was. She crouched down, resting on one knee. Max put her phone away and then punched her fist through the wall, and then did the same with her other fist. Max grabbed his clothing and then pulled the man through the wall.

The wall shattered with pieces of debris falling as his body was pulled backwards through the wall. He lay on the floor covered in dust; Max reached down, grabbing his top, scrunching it together around his neck. She lifted his body off the floor with one arm and thrust him against the wall, his body impacting into the wall. Her hand let go of his clothing and grabbed his throat. Max smiled at him in a threatening way. She started to lift him slowly. His whole body began to rise, his heels lifting off the ground. His hands grabbed Max's muscular arm near where she was holding him. As if to steady the lift, he glanced down to see if his eyes had deceived him. This woman's muscular arm was lifting him. Even whilst he was struggling to breathe, he couldn't stop glancing at her powerful bicep and forearm effortlessly lifting his body off the ground. She forcefully thrust his body against the wall. The firm grip around his throat crushed his neck as his feet started to angle rise onto tip-toes. The male's back slid up the wall as Max's powerful arm lifted him higher, both feet dangling entirely off the floor, flapping about childishly, trying to locate the floor. Max stopped.

"I could break your neck, and you would be dead pretty quickly, or I could slowly crush you to death! Which would you like?" Max asked

Max let go, dropping the man. His feet landed back on the floor. He took a minute to regain his breath.

"I'll tell you whatever you want to know. Please don't kill me," he begged Max.

"Who else is on site?"

"No one else. There are six of us."

"And who do you work for?" demanded Max

"I don't know. We were told to come and deliver to a location that would be texted later. That's all I know. I'm just a low-level smuggler." Explained the male.

"Where are the owners of the airfield?." Asked Max

"We killed them. They are in the South hanger." He pointed gingerly.

"Not just smugglers, then, are you!"

Max zip-tied him up and moved him downstairs. He couldn't believe what had happened to the car.

"Did you do that? How? Are you a robot?" Max stopped him.

"Do I look like a fucking robot?"

She grabbed the unconscious males, all three of them and dragged them in, putting them next to the wrecked car. Max got on her smartphone, which only connected to Langer.