VIII | Something Hopless

~Lennox~

The girl who stood in front of me was fragile. Kind of broken. Her face was void of any emotion and her skin had no colour. She looked like a ghost in the middle of a graveyard. Something scary yet mystical.

Beautiful even.

The girl in front of me was scared- terrified at the situation. I couldn't blame her, this place does that to people.

East coast warehouse. The place of all places. He could've at least picked a nicer place to take her to. Like leaving her with Dee at the manor.

He's been stalking her for days, ever since Miss Lazar has stepped foot onto his blood ridden soil, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

She was an enchantress of some kind of hidden world that I cannot explain.

Her eerie eyes and her pale lips made her look. A look of destruction.

I for one couldn't blame Mr.Thorne. He had an eye. An eye for beauty.

As she takes shallow breaths I lightly grip onto her upper arm, which caused her to flinch. What happened to this little girl?

We walk with rhythm, one step at a time. She was scared. She cowered at every movement I made. And she made it out like I was going to hit her. But when the blows never came she relaxed.

She was strong in a way but she was something hopeless.

She knew that this would end her and she knew that she couldn't do anything about it.

Whoever she was terrified of before, has become a victim to the man who's doing this now.

____