School

[Jai's POV]

Well, the weekend went by pretty fucking fast. I woke up at 5:30 like every school day morning, not that I actually do much in school anyway. I threw on a pair of Nike sweatpants and a t-shirt and walked downstairs to see Beau asleep on the couch and Luke eating. What else is new..

I grabbed the box of Trix out of the cabinet and poured a small amount in my hand.

"Hurry up we're gonna be late." Luke yelled, attempting to wake Beau up. I heard a snort, and saw Beau's head peek up from behind the couch.

"Alright are you guys ready?" Beau sat up and yawned. Luke and I nodded, standing up and slinging our bags on our shoulders. On school days Beau usually drives us to school, and picks us up early because we are always busy with the fans and videos, and so much more that I need to be worried about.

Before we came back to Australia, us 5 boys were living in California together, until I suggested we moved back to Melbourne, they thought I meant to see family and old friends and pick back up with school, but that wasn't the case. It was something quite bigger than that.

I got in the front seat with Beau, and as we were driving, Beau brought up Saturday, when we picked up James from the airport, and how we saw that girl with him. I probably scared her or something, I gave her a pretty intense look that made her turn in a different direction. But I wasn't trying to scare her, she just didn't seem right. But she was beautiful. Straight light brown hair and tan skin, vibrant green eyes and a smile that seemed to light up the whole room. She was perfect, makes me wonder what she's doing in a place like Melbourne.

When we got to school, Beau pulled up to James and Daniel who were waiting for us, and Luke and I joined James as Daniel got in the front seat with Beau.

"I'll be back to pick you guys up at around 12. We're filming today." Beau said, and drove off.

We turned to face the building and started walking in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Olivia's POV]

Today was the first day of being the "new girl" at school, and Skylar stayed home since she was a few years older than me. Yeah, it did kind of scare me I was going in all by myself.

I had Skylar drive me, and we pulled up to the school and I hesitantly got out. It was a pretty big school, I hope I don't get lost in it..

I held my schedule in my hand, navigating where my homeroom was. Luckily, I was put in all the same classes as Jai, so I could follow him around and investigate. When I finally found homeroom, I carefully walked in and handed the teacher a note.

"Oh, and you must be Olivia!" Mr. Scwartz said, giving me a hug.

"That's me haha." I said. "Well let me introduce you to the class!" He said.

"Attention class, this is your new student Olivia. One of the smartest girls from California."

I didn't know he knew that much about me, but I guess the school gets all my records and past grades.. Everyone said hi to me, and I walked down the rows of seats to find one for myself. And the only one open was next to a very familiar looking guy.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Jai's POV]

And there she was. The beautiful girl Olivia, from the airport. And the one seat that was open was the one next to me. I pulled it out for her, being the gentleman that I am. Wow, it's crazy how much alike she looked to my ex, Avalanna.

She thanked me and sat down, putting her books under her seat. I think she recognized me too, because during class I saw her glance at me a few times and not gonna lie, I did too. And the funniest thing is, we both had all the same exact classes. When we made it to P.E., I noticed her run up to James, since they met on the plane here. In a way it made me feel extremely jealous that I wasn't the one she met on the plane.

After our last class for the day, Beau texted me that he was waiting outside, so I told the boys. And how did I guess, James and Olivia were talking.

"Hey James sorry to interrupt but Beau is waiting for us."

"Oh okay. Hey Liv, wanna come with? We're just leaving early to film a video, and we have room in the car." James said. Great, he even has a nickname for her.

"Sure I guess. You guys aren't kidnapping me right?" Olivia said and giggled.

"Of course not," I jumped in, trying to say at least something to her. She laughed, agreed to come. We walked out to meet Beau in the parking lot, and we finally reached their car.

"Oh who's this?" Beau asked, even though he knew who she was.

"This is Olivia, or Liv, and I invited her to come help with the video." James said, hugging her from behind like they were actually dating, which made me feel steam blowing out of my ears.

"Oh okay. Hi Liv, get in!" Beau laughed. You can tell all of us had little hearts in our eyes, she was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. And with that, we all climbed in, and I made it sure that I got the seat next to Olivia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! I was going to give up on this fan fiction until I saw a few people add it to their libraries and reading lists, which made me feel obligated to update loll.

Leave some nice comments or suggestions for ideas on future chapters, I have some in mind but I want to hear from you! Please, feedback is great, and it will keep me busy, since I am out of school and on my summer break. Love ya'll xoxox

-mya (go follow me on social media- Ig//tumblrjai twitter//tumblrjaii ) I follow back all :) xx