1

(Minho pov)

Minho was walking to school passing two boys one blonde and one brown haired boy. Both overly excited?

As he entered this hell of a school he was greeted by his gremlin friends who 'annoyed' him since day one.

"Hey Minho hyung~" his friend, Hwang Hyunjin Said.

"Ugh Why Are you talking like that" Minho scoffed in annoyance.

"Someone left something in your locker again" chan replied putting it in simple words.

"Why won't she leave me alone?" Minho groaned whilst dying internally.

"Why don't you actually take notice of what's inside instead of ignoring its entire existence" chan suggested.

"But why would I of all people do that?" Minho questioned.

"Everyone knows your the most popular kid in the school and obviously you get a ton of confessions so why not accept at least this one?" Changbin said whilst walking.

"You know changbin is finally making sense for once" seungmin agreed. Though Minho may seem stubborn and bitchy all the time, a boy can have curiosity right?

"I guess I'll think about it.." the boy stated. Minho had always been rather curious to what this girl had been sending him. When he opened his locker I guess he was not expecting to see a lollipop and a note attached onto it.

The boys curiosity took over him and his hand began to open it.

To Minho hyung,

I wonder how your day is going, though you probably don't even know me and most likely throw my letters away I hope at least this one or one of them can be read in the future.

I've always heard chocolates are the type of snack to represent love, but I've decided lollipops add their own little twist! So here's my lollipop to give you.

Though i changed the snack into a lollipop I think it's a classic to keep things representing love red. I mean hearts are red,blood is red and when you blush I guess you can say your red?

I don't really know but because it's nearing Valentine's Day I'm gonna give you these lollipops until the season is over.

Who knows maybe I'll give them to you for the rest of Highschool. I guess we'll have to find out won't we? Anyway that was all from me.

~love H.J

"H.J hmm interesting" Minho mumbled to himself. Only loud enough for him to hear. Or so he thought.

(Jisung pov)

"Felix do you see that he's finally reading it!" Han whisper shouted.

"Yes Han Jisung I can see I can't wait for Minsung to sail!" Felix replied in the same tone and energy.

"H.J hmm interesting" the two boys heard. The two boys squealed quietly. They were behind a wall peaking their heads out to watch Jisungs new found love.

(Time skip to lunch)

"Bro where'd you get that lollipop from" changbin asked once Minho came in with one in his mouth.

"The note yall told me to look at" Minho said lazily.

"I didn't expect you to really look at it tbh" seungmin commented.

"Never underestimate me" Minho replied.
Just then two girls were walking up to Minho and took a seat down either side of him pushing seungmin and Hyunjin out of the way in the process.

"Hey why did you do tha-"Hyunjin began only to be cut off by one of the girls next to Minho.

"Minho oppa~ can you see me in the bathroom stalls today" the girl asked with a pout the other female nodding eagerly.

"No obviously not you pushed my friends out of the way" Minho simply declined.

"But Minho oppa don't you lov-"
The girl was cut off by a piece of broccoli coming her way landing straight in her hair.

The boys shocked because she was very popular turned their heads to see who had done it.

Their eyes were met with a brown eyed immature looking student puffy cheeks and fluffy looking hair with an evil smirk plastered on his face whilst two other boys. Perhaps younger that him were beside him.

"Jeongin did you see that he-" he was cut off by his own laughing "he-he threw the broccoli" Felix wheezed again

"Yes hyung I know he threw the broccoli at the most popular girl in school because she was next to Minho" the younger (Jeongin) replied.

"What? Broccoli is disgusting and deserves to go in the trash that's why I aimed it at her! Seems like I'm really good at throwing things huh?"

Felix wheezed again whilst Jeongin attempted to calm him down because all that wheezing turned into a coughing Felix who struggled to breathe.

"I should do it again" Han said his fork having couple of peas perched atop of it. The peas flew through the air and landed directly on the other girls face.

Felix was now wheezing all over again not seeming to care if he dies from not being able to breathe.

"Who is that?" Minho wondered out loud

"Han Jisung" seungmin responded he was a part of the school council team so he practically knew everyone.

"We'll I love Han Jisung for giving my spot back I was waiting to eat my salad" Hyunjin stated as the two girls scrambled to the restroom to fix themselves up.

"Han Jisung.." Minho quietly repeated to himself