Surprise! Another epilouge

A surprise for you, since you guys are so sweet 💗💗

⚠️S/A BE WARNED⚠️

It was Sunday, well a good Sunday morning, in the morning Jisung gotten ready for work no complaints whatsoever.
Then he took his break and that's when it started going downhill for him.

"Welcome to love beans sir, how may I serve you?" Jisung politely asked.

"Uhh, can I get a black coffee and a kiss on the side?" The man had ordered smiling devilishly.

"Sir I don't know if you had read but we currently have no kissy croissants, I'm so sorry-"

"No I meant a kiss from you," he said holding eye
contact. Jisung didn't know what to expect this guy was completely normal until now.

"N-no thank you sir I have a husband.." Jisung answered uncomfortably.

"You seem like you've stuttered darling," the person grinned.

"No, I dont want a kiss from you sir, I have a husband at home. Please get out of my cafe," Jisung sternly said.

"But my love, your husband can wait can't he?"

"No he can't cause his name is Lee Minho.." Jisung muttered to himself.

"What was that sweets?" The guy asked with those names again.

"Nothing, but I want you out of my cafe this instant, I don't need your disrespect." He stated.

"But what if I give you a little something sweetheart?" The guy asked walking around the counter. Jisung was going to ask for help. But the last customer left and he was the only one working today.

Jisung backed away nervously. He felt like he couldn't speak. The guy backed him up to the wall. He started playing with jisungs apron.

Jisung was starting to tear up. He could do nothing.
His arms made its was to jisungs jaw caressing it slightly. He hissed as the man sharply tightened his grip on him.

His other hand tugged and his loop holes in his belt.
He then wrapped it around his waist still looking at Jisung.

"Look what we have here, such a pretty boy, huh?" He chuckled.

"N-no!" Jisung started to shake.
"I said no!" Jisung pushed him just to get pinned back on the wall again.

"Sweetheart you don't wanna do that do you now," the man said harshly grabbing his neck making a mark. He kissed him roughly his grip tightening around the boys neck.

Jisung cried with fear but it was mumbled due to the lips on his mouth.
He had lost hope and started sobbing into the kiss when the bell rang.

Jisung had no time to look when suddenly the man got punched.

"Don't fucking touch my Jisung again." It hardly clearly said. The man scrambled away.

"M-Minho," Jisung whispered throwing himself in his arms.

"I know baby, I know" he assured Jisung.
"Let go home now, hmm?" Minho picked Jisung up carrying him to his car whilst Jisung nodded.

Minho drove back to the house opening the door with a sleeping Jisung in his arms somehow. He cautiously turned to their bedroom and tucked Jisung in. He turned away to make a meal for him when a hand pulled him back.

"Stay min, please?" Jisung asked softly.

"Of course princess," Minho whispered back opening his arms for Jisung.

"I love you Minnie,"

"I love you too baby"