4

(Jisungs pov)

I woke up feeling shitty as always,I mean literally nobody in the world wants to get up at 6 in the morning.

But today I feel a just a little productive so in honour of my productiveness I'm gonna make Minhos letter earlier.

After I wrote the letter I got ready and headed to school once again listening to twice, moonlight sunrise is such a bop. When I got to school I saw the love of my life that I silently fangirled over. And beside him I saw bangchan-wait chan hyung?!

How come I haven't seen him around???
Ugh and he doesn't look lost so hes probably been here a while. I didn't know my favourite cousin was coming to MY school! I would've wanted to be the one to show him around.

But at least I know hes here now.

I should jump on him.

"Chan hyunggg!!" I shout running towards him. His head whips around to me and a bright smile immediately makes its way onto his face. I mean who wouldn't want their favourite cousin at their school?

My arms immediately wrap around him whilst he struggles to breathe. "Hey Jisung since when did you go here?" He lightly chuckled

"I was always here when did you get here?" I asked.

"Bro I was here for like a couple months how did you not notice me?" He wiped a fake tear from his face.

"I'm sorry mate I've definitely been studying that's why I didn't see ya"I say with a little bit of an accent.
He laughs a little and reassured me it's okay.

Just then I heard the bell ring so I head to class.

(Minho pov)

This morning when sung-the Jisung guy came round I was questioning the relationship between chan hyung and him.

"Chan who is that Jisung guy to you?" I say

"Yeah he's really cute but not as cute as that freckle boy he's friends with" hyunjin says. Me chan and Hyunjin all have free period so we normally go to the library.

"Oh I'm his cousin-hold on no his favourite cousin" he repeats with a proud look on his face.
For some reason I can't help but feel a little off. Maybe I'm jealous? No that can't be..I'm not jealous I'm never jealous.

My thoughts were interrupted by the thought of a sweet lollipop. That's right my locker! I stride down the halls towards my locker expecting to find a note. For some reason my mood was brought down when I didn't see it yesterday.

But luckily this time I did. And a different flavoured lollipop...sweet strawberry love? Normally it's lime or lemon something like that. But anyway I read the note.

To Minho hyung,

I'm sorry I didn't give you a letter yesterday but I've come to a realisation....
You probably know this is from a secret admirer and I like you in secret but I've never showed you that.
So from now on I'll be expressing my love for you stronger than any of the letters before. Pretend to start over.

Anyway that was all from me....oh yeah I forgot!
You look very pretty today I saw you smile brightly and it for sure made my day the best day ever.
I love you so so so so so so so so so so so much

Love your happy squirrel<33

Not realising I had a really wide smile on my face. He used a different code name this time. It's not H.J anymore. Now it's squirrel.

Cute.

Maybe the guy has some sort of similarities to a squirrel. He wouldn't call himself squirrel for no reason right?

(Time skip to home timeee) A/N:I'm sorry for all the time skips🥲

(Still Minhos pov)

I was walking home today when u saw sungi-that Jisung guy. Maybe I should walk with him. I rarely ever walk home so I never really see him. Nonetheless I walk up to him.

"Hey sungieee~" I say from behind him it made him jump a little kinda like a cute squirrel.

"H-hi!" He says still shooken up a little. I wave a little to make him a bit more comfortable. Strangely I feel more at ease with him. I feel like I could tell him anything..

"Soooo how was your day?" I say

"I-it was good.." he replies quietly is he still startled?
Is he afraid of me.

"Hey you don't have to be so scared"

"W-well I y-you know like I'm just like this sometimes.." I nod in understandingly. He's very very pretty. I've never noticed that though.

"How was your day?" He asks me not stuttering this time.

"It went well..very well,great if you must!" He chuckles lightly. A chuckle that I fall in love with. I could listen to it all day like sweet music to my ears.

"We'll this is me!" I hear him say his arms flopping down by the sides of his extremely small waist that I admired just now. Whilst he was getting his keys I ask him something.

"Hey,do you want my number so we can talk?"

"I- oh sure n-no problem" he agrees. I hand him a piece of paper that I normally keep in my bag in case someone needs it. And with that I walk home happy and content.

(Jisungs pov)

Im lying in my bed still admiring the little note. He gave his number to me?! Of all people me??? Not like I'm complaining or anything I should actually be thanking Cupid. So like any person would do I take out my phone. I read it one more time just to double check the number.

xxx.xxxxx.xxxx
A/N:I have no idea if that's how you lay it out but who cares right?

I add him to my contacts and save him as 'min💕'
A couple minutes later I get the courage to text him.

(Minhos Pov) I keep on changing povs I'm sorryyyy

I get a little ping from my phone. I look to see who it is.

xxx.xxx.xxx
Yo it's Jisung🥲

Change contact name to sungie💗?

Yes/no

Me
👋

Sungie💗
Sorry if I act different over text I mean I spend around 15 hours on my phone like every day soooo I'm more comfy on here hehehe

Me
Your good pookie😔

Sungie💗

MeMy mans dead 💀

Me
My mans dead 💀

Sungie💗
YOUR man😏😏😏

Oof is this turning into a texting au?
I hope not it's to much work to change fonts😔😔