Another epilogue

Minho woke up feeling sick. So the first thing he did was run to the bathroom and vomit, the noise of gagging woke up Jisung.

"Baby? Are you okay, you're sick?" Jisung knocked on the door gently.

"The door is open," minho choked out before throwing up again.

Jisung opened the door peeking his head through, he pouted at the state minho was in. Jisung gently kissed his head and held his hair back for him.

As soon as he had finished Jisung cleaned his face up with a damp cloth kissing his lips softly after.

"Well that's a great start to my morning," minho shrugged.

"It's okay baby," Jisung comforted him.
"Here I'll get you some tablets, wait." Jisung walked to the kitchen.

"Here take these they will help," Jisung handed minho the pill and went to get water.

"Oi, drink up," Jisung gave a glass of water to his boyfriend.

Minho drank the water and collapsed on the couch feeling tired,

"You tired?" Jisung chuckled.

"Mhm," Minho mumbled.

"Makes sense it's only 4 in the morning anyway," Jisung sighed smiling.

"Oh god, it is early," Minho replied.

"Yup," Jisung sat next to Minho opening his arms for him.

Minho gladly obliged and burrowed his head in the crook of jisungs neck.

"Thank you.." Minho whispered.

"You're welcome Min," Jisung whispered back.

The two fell asleep in each others arms that night, savouring the moment before they had to wake up again at 5 again