Chapter 1

Joe's POV

Here I was in front of my ex wife's house that was just outside of Pensacola that I travel hella miles to be at the end of the month. I have my child support obligations to fulfill to give to this woman. She claims to hate me and take everything that I have all because I travel from city to city from state to state and countries to countries. Her paranoia led her to believe I was an unfaithful man but all I ever did was shower her with gifts, love and to show my appreciation to her. In the end when I did some digging, she was the one cheating on me.

And you wanna know how I found out?

I came home early to surprise her only to see her getting dick down by some nigga in my own fucking house! IN OUR BED ROOM!

After I filed a divorce on her, she still came as the victim and presented me a dead beat father by showing the judge my traveling schedule and how much money I make. I had to pay this woman a hefty amount of cash and pay child support because she won custody of our daughter Joanna. To make things even more worse, she purposely moved miles away so I can have a hard time seeing my daughter and have to give her child support money when I know she clearly spends most of it on herself.

That selfish bitch.

I rang and knocked on the door bell repeatedly because the more time I spent here, the more angrier I get. The door sprung up wildly as I saw Galina staring at me annoyed as hell.

"What?! Can't you fucking wait? I heard the bell ring the first time!" She snapped at me.

I smirked as I do enjoy annoying the fuck out of her since it's the only self pleasure I get for everything she has done to me.

"Here's the money now where's my daughter?" I toss the small white envelope of cash that I got to her.

"You sure it's 3 grand?" She asked as she furrowed one of her brows at me.

"I got it fresh from the bank and you can count it if you want if you don't believe me. Now I won't ask you again, where....is....my....daughter Galina?" I questioned her more seriously.

I watch Galine take out the cash from the envelope as she purposely stall for time as she counts the money I gave her right in my face. I sighed heavily as I wipe my beard with two hands as I try my best not to get angry and do something that I will regret with this woman. She find ways to play games with me every single month when all I want is to see Joanna.

After Galina was done counting the cash, she puts it back in the white envelope.

"She at my moms house. She was on Spring break the whole week actually and she was bored so I let her go there to spend time with her grandma." She admitted.

"I was off work the whole entire week. Why didn't you call and tell me Galina? I could have spend some time with my daughter on her spring break!" I said as I practically snapped at this woman.

"I didn't want to bother you. I know you be out there making your money and fucking around with hoes all the damn time. You enjoy that life style so much so I didn't want to trouble you. You've barley been home to take care of Joanna regardless with your traveling in the past. So what's the difference now?"

"I'm tired of dealing with you. You always keep me from seeing my child and only let me spend a few hours with her. Even when I try to come, you give me excuses not to come here. You're the one is making me neglect my child that I try to see every week. I don't care if you hate me Galina but you already beat me in court. You already won everything but you still want more but all I wanted was to see my daughter. I don't care about you or the fucking money, I just want to see her." I stated as I finally decided to just walk away.