Chapter 2

Joe's POV
This spot that Colby found at the club was not bad. The scenery is great and the bartender service. The alcohol here was so amazing are hitting me in the right spot. Galina honestly messed up my entire mood every time I try to be in my daughter's life.

It's like she doesn't want me to be a father to her.

"Man I'm really sorry that you're still dealing with all this with your ex wife. I don't know why she won't let you see your daughter." Colby said as we sat at the bar of the club.

"I'm so sick of it. It honestly stresses me out." I complain as I gulp the entire drink in one go.

"Maybe you should try fighting her in court again. To try to get full custody of your daughter so you wouldn't have to deal with Galina. Better yet, Galina should pay you for child support if you get back your daughter." Colby suggested but I already know I am gonna loose it.

"Galina is just gonna use my job and my traveling schedule to convince to the judge that I can't take care of Joanna." I admitted and Colby smashes his hand angrily on the counter.

I hate to admit it but it's true. I'm barely home as it is. There's no way I could gain custody of her.

"Don't worry because tonight I'm here to make you feel better and I think with a couple of more drunk and probably with some pretty hot girls who are sitting in the VIP section right now can get your mind off of your ex wife." Colby says as his hands were rested on my shoulder.

I look over to the VIP section and did see two beautiful girls there but my eyes widen in pure shock to see a woman who looks just like Anaya's friend Chrissy and a girl who looks almost like her drinking at the VIP Lounge.

A wide smirk appeared on my face as I licked my bottom lip.

"Yo, I think that's Chrissy." I said.

"You know her?" Colby asked me.

"She's my cousin's Fiancée's friend that went with us at Royal Rumble a few weeks ago." I admitted to him

"And the girl beside her with the short curly hair?" He asked me.

"Probably her little sister. They look kinda a like." I said but I'm confident that they are related.

I decided to make my presence known to greet her after it's been a a few weeks since we last seen each other. I show my ID to the security to let us in.

He sized me up and down and gave me and Colby the okay for us to get in. I sat beside Chrissy as I saw her swaying her body to the music as she hold a wine glass up high in her hand.

I look at her body since this is the first time I'm seeing her wearing a revealing outfit. I tap on her shoulder and she instantly turned around. Her eyes widen when she saw me and she immediately set her drink down on the table in front of her.

"Joe?" She called out to me.

I smirk at her. "Chrissy."

"I.......can't believe you're here." Chrissy said to me.

"I could say the same thing." I told her.

"I'm here with my little sister. Today is her birthday." She admits me to.

"Well I'm here with my boy. We were trying to spot beautiful girls and you were the only one I saw." I blunted said as I flirted with her.