Trade Shot #2 - Lucky x OC (*NSFW*)

Man, choking down something that thick was hard. She couldn't quite make the taste out to be anything other than metallurgic, cold, rigid. It gave no mercy to the back of her throat either, rapidly entering and being pulled out, no doubt leaving fat slicks of saliva all over it. The rabbit above her heavily panted, not just because it felt so fucking good, but because of the overwhelming power dynamic that he'd get off on any day. A female like her, on her knees for him, breasts crying for soothing and cheeks already having been full of his cum. As the sadistic, cruel, homicidal leader he was, that always kicked things into gear for him.

He let out a low groan, a low, sexy groan that vibrated her cunt, urging her to touch herself. E herself huffed out some short-lived moans to further reach her own orgasm, her breath slipping away with every passing second.

Lucky cursed under his breath a few times as he stroked his own cock, and when nothing came out for the second time, he flipped his partner over, E still twiddling her fingers inside her in desperation but to no avail, pumping, pumping himself inside her. She didn't even get a second to finish her gasp as she felt his girthy dick stretch out her walls. And one of the perks of being a rabbit included that you fucked fast, so one could only imagine the type of wails she let out while having her body invaded by an animatronic bunny.

"Nrgh, You mortals are all so goddamn puny," Lucky groaned out, the weight of himself sinking him and his partner onto the soft surface below them. "Bet I'm big enough to bruise somethin' in that pretty little body."

"Ohhh, you fuckin' lagomorphic bastard..." She thought.

And it was honestly all laughable, the transition from her life on earth to being plowed on a bed by a demonic entity disguised as a children's entertainer. Honestly, who the hell knew? That the very person that chased her down to kill her, would be in the same sheets with her not even a few months later?

Yes, the look in eyes whenever she'd walk around, eyeing her tits, posterior, and made snide comments about how he could show her how to do the 'jackrabbit', nevermind the fact that he has started to close himself off to his friends, Penny and Hangry. They were starting to worry for him, and they knew it was all because of her. That's how she liked it.

She knew, in a way, that he was all hers, and that there's no way a bestial, perverted being like him would ever leave her be. Who's he gonna to when he wants to win a race? To taunt and titter? To feel superior? His own clones got too boring for him, and unless they could grow something to show, they'd remain that way to him until the dawn of time.

He'd experimented with so many other monsters and beings before. No matter the gender or species, if they had something he could stuff his wet wang in, they were the perfect candidates. But Ems...she was different. He loved her body and everything about it, he loved her curves, the freckles on her plump buttocks, her big knockers with areolas so large they resembled dinner plates, and her soft, sexy tummy. He loved it all, but you'd catch him dead before ever admitting that to anyone.

Sometimes he fantasizes about having intercourse with her in front of his clones to 'show them how it's really done.' He knows she wouldn't put up to it, but he can't get it out of his head. Oh, the humiliation and barbarity of it turned him on so much he just couldn't-

"NNGH-!"

She grips the white blanket below her so tightly her own digits nearly snap in half. He had pulled himself out of her with a moist 'plap!" and shoved himself back in so swiftly it took her body nearly half a minute to realize it was back in. E inadvertently arched her back upwards, saliva dripping from her glossy lips and forced herself to face him, still directly below his intimidating figure.