4: Stage One.

Irene woke up and looked around the room, she had sort of wished that the breakup was just a dream. She missed him, she craved one last hug from him, she wanted to just say that she was pranking him, but she couldn't, she was the one who ended it. she blamed the girl, though the girl had no affect in it and there probably was never a girl involved, but she was still blaming the girl. She wanted him back.

She was laying on her, she had to get up and do something, but she couldn't, she couldn't bare the thought of him finding someone else, she knew he was bad for her, she knew that he was cheating but she didn''t to believe, she never wanted to see it, she wished she has just turned a blind eye to it. Maybe she wouldn't be here, in her bed, crying.

She wished from him to come back, she didn't wanted to feel like this, she didn't want to feel like any step she took was worthless. Every step felt like a burden, ever breath felt heavy, and every heartbeat felt like a sentence to hell.

She finally got up and started her day, or at least, pushed the blanket off of her, but she was improving, right? She thought so, she smiled at herself and sat up, she felt like throwing up but she was happy with her little improvements.

She wanted to celebrate these with her now ex, but she couldn't, nonetheless, she was still happy and proud of herself. Maybe being broken up wasn't that bad after all..... Right?

she didn't need him right? She could do it all alone, couldn't she?

She would be okay.....

Right?