Chapter 42 - The Blackwell's

Chapter 42

The Blackwell's

Not Intended for readers under the age of 18

WARNING - THIS CHAPTER IS NOT INTENDED FOR READERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 - I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR READERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WHO READ THIS!!!

WARNING - SEXUAL CONTENT

ALL SMUT WILL BE IN BOLD

A/N: Just a heads up to make reading easier, some of the more intimate parts of this chapter switch back and forth between Alec and Magnus' perspectives.

Alec looked over at the large clock on the church tower across the water. 9:42 am. He'd seen enough in his vision to know that this is where Jaxon Blackwell will be when he presents as an omega in twenty-seven minutes. It's their hope that they can get him to come back with them to Haven before it happens. It's the same hope they'd had with Sam, but this time it's different. They hoped.

When they'd gone to New York for Sam the whole of the Shadowhunter World believed that they were kidnapping murderers, that they'd kidnapped and killed his father and Lydia and that they'd kidnapped Leenie and Jia. But more than two hundred Shadowhunters had seen for themselves that they'd killed no one, and that Leenie and Jia both were by their sides because they'd chosen to be.

This plan is a simple one. Talk to Jaxon. Try and convince him to leave with them before he presents and take him straight into the presentation room that Luke had prepared, with angel baby help of course, so he and Rebecca could help him through his presentation. There were no statements to be made, no big fight expected. So, simple.

Luke was still trying to work out the best meds to use to help a male omega through a presentation with as little pain as possible. Is the ultimate goal to make all omega presentations completely painless? Yes. But they weren't there just yet. They are however close. Very close. And while Jaxon's presentation may not be completely painless if he left with them, with that his favorite doctor had in mind, he thought that the young omega would have the easiest male omega presentation to date.

It's a relief to him that the women Luke seemed to have worked out. But a female presentation is a lot different than a male presentation. In women the uterus simply expands to accommodate multiple children. In men, they grow one. Quickly. Granted it's not quick enough when you're going through it. Every second feels like minutes and those minutes feel like hours. He knew that firsthand. But he had full faith that the agony that male omegas felt during their presentations would one day very soon be a thing of the past.

Unless things had changed since he'd had his vision, Jaxon and his patrol team would be passing where they were waiting in approximately seven minutes. They'd gotten there early just as they had with Lydia to scout things out before taking their positions. But they couldn't afford to be seen too soon. They needed to take Jaxon and his team by surprise. They couldn't give him a chance to run.

While they'd activated their invisibility runes to avoid the stares of mundanes out sight-seeing and to keep themselves out of sight of the impending arrivals for as long as possible the rune is only effective until a certain point. So, they'd positioned themselves carefully. He'd chosen the vantage points that he had for optimal cover with great care.

He couldn't help but think about how much he hated that this is where Jaxon would be if he presented if he wouldn't go back with them. It isn't ideal that Jaxon is going to be out in the open and with his team. While the mundanes wouldn't see anything, Jaxon and his team would be using the Clave's standard invisibility rune while they were using his parabatai's much stronger rune, they still had to watch for and work around any mundanes that may get too close especially if there is a fight.