2

I stay at the kitchen mixing some pastry when sandy comes running to me.
   «OH MY GOD ZARA!!» she burst into the kitchen breathing heavily and white like an ass.
   «what the hell is going on?!» i frown i confusion end scariness.
   «somebody just left 50 hundred dollar as a tip for you» her wide eyes keep looking at me shocked
  «ME?! 50 HUNDRED DOLLARS?!» i wide my eyes my turn before snapping the money check from her and run outside knowing who did this.
I see him standing outside swiping through his phone like he knew i would follow him, he turns to me with his stupid smirk still stuck on his face as i approach.
   «is this some kind of stupid joke?!» i frown and look up at him as i hand him his money check.
He looks down at me and smiles normally his dimples showing slightly «not exactly» he said calmly before turning his gaze down to the check in my hand.
   «you really expected me to take this?» i extend my hand more «are you trying to win me over money? Cause it not gonna happen.»
   He sighs and giggles slightly before looking back at my eyes «that wasn't my plan, i was trying to get you to talk to me, so i gave the tip for you cause i knew you would follow» he shrugs slightly and doesn't even blink while he said all that.
   «you made it sounds like I'm a dog following a treat» i answered still frowning.
   «i just wanted to know your name» he keeps smiling slightly before biting the side of his cheek.
I don't answer him and keep handing him his money back.
He looks down at my badge and reads my name «hmm Zara, interesting» he said before getting backwards and break the eye contact.
   «you can keep the money by the way» and with that he winks at me while smiling widely and get inside his Mercedes leaving me speechless with a stretch hand and open mouth.

                                              ~~~

Alex's pov:
I drive my car through the new city i just moved to while thinking about the girl i just met, Zara is the prettiest girl i have seen with her long curly brown hair, hazel eyes and slight freckles, the minute i saw her she sent a throb to my cock, i try to hide it by sitting down and keeping my calm unfortunately we made an eye contact and i couldn't help it.
I park my car inside my garage, i live in a mansion that my father gave me since i'm the next CEO of his company so yes i do live alone.
I go inside and find my old maid Rosita making dinner already.
   «Hello sir, your father is waiting for you in the living room» she smile slightly.
I frown in confusion «my father?!» she nod as a leave the kitchen.
I make my way to my salon as i tie off the hoodie around my neck, i see my father standing waiting for me while looking at the infinity pool from the wide window.
I tight my jaw and clear my throat «father.»
He turns his grey hair and eyes reflecting the white lighting.
   «Alex!» he takes a sip from his whiskey.
I approach him and sit on the couch «why didn't you tell me?!» i give him a black stare.
He shrugs and twist his mouth «you didn't answer your phone»
   «i was occupied» i roll my eyes, sigh and bite the inside of my cheek, i always do this when I'm nervous or angry about something.
   «that not a behavior for a next CEO» he gave me a black stare back.
   «yeah whatever, what going on?» i look at him and scratch my eyes then yawn.
   «get some rest i'll be back tomorrow to talk» with that he leaves my house like i don't even exist.
I get up from the couch and go get some rest for the big day that is waiting for me tomorrow

                                             ~~~

Zara's pov

I walk through the school hallway as i yawn, i didn't have much sleep yesterday cause of studying for my exams, it not like i could get Alex out of my head anyway.
I open my locker when someone bursts behind me.
«GIRL-» i close my locker and see sandy standing beside me, breathing heavily.
I frown and look at her «again?»
«just hear me out» he grabs my hand and guides me through the hallway, «look where all the girls's attention is» he smirks and looks somewhere.
I follow his gaze and my jaw drops, the same guy from the cafe is there, walking around all the girls, all the eyes are on him, i mean i can't judge them, look at him...
   «yeah same» Sandy looks at me while smiling.
I shake my head and look at him «what?»
   «you're jaw dropped, the typical girl's reaction» he rolls he eyes playfully.
   «shut up i wasn-» something cut me or someone...
   «hello, good to see you again» i turn my attention from sandy and look in front of me.
Alex is looking down at me, smiling as he grabs my hand and kisses it.
KISSES IT, he kissed my hand.
   «i- hi- good to see you too..» i wide my eyes as he stand properly again, i try to say something normally but unfortunately couldn't, the same feeling that happened yesterday is happening again, the moment he touched me heat comes out between my thigh and my nipples harden, what the hell is wrong with me?
He throws me a smile and a wink before leaving, all the attention is on me now, i blush harder every second until sandy grabs my arm and guide me somewhere, somewhere where nobody's watching me.
   «okey- what was that?» he looks at me with wide eyes.
   «trust me i don't know either» i finally could breathe out and look at him then walk to our classroom again.