Chapter 1 - Unveil

"It's all going a bit too fast for me, so..."

"All I can remember of my past, at the very least..."

"Is that I was revered greatly and worshipped like a God because of my 'gift'..."

"Yet, albeit silently, I was hated and cast out like the Devil."

"My eyes led the way wholeheartedly."

"But it also destroyed everything behind me."

"I'll try my best to tell you guys, my dearest friends..."

"Why I am."

...

A limitless and void less world, without an impactful apathy, or an overstanding exodus, was what the lost Optictale was.

It was a world of beauty and nature, yet with plague-like people, it was forcefully governed by those with the highest quality of magic, that stemmed from their very eyes, one of the special properties, no one ever knew how their eyes came to be blessed, but many say a gift from a divine general, God perhaps.

Society built upon the quality of one's eye magic, and how useful such abilities would be in the inner workings of the cogs of humanity.

Some, which was a constant, were blessed with such divine abilities, they were considered a direct blessing from God, primarily regarded as 'Windfalls' or of the like, and as such they were treated as one, many saw them to be good, a true soul in the universal motion, though, without error, this shaped a hundred egos throughout history, the misfortune of fortune no doubt.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, those who were born with the breakage of the law of exchange, in other words, a total and utter curse upon one's magic, where it would be found as completely useless in the role of the grand cogs that run the society of Optictale, some are not even born with magic at all, and most die by their own hands, they were seen as a curse from the Devil, and so they were treated as such, countless deaths of tragic jesters, no doubt.

There were many nations and villages spread throughout the lands of Optictale, yet whether or not they were in unison and alliance, or in a totally ruined conflict, was up to the those that governed the very system.

This was Optictale.

The Hellish Heaven of the Undertale Multiverse.

A cursed divinity forged by the very people of the hierarchy.

...

In this blissful noon at its latest, the sun began to set down in totality, drawing away from one of the many villages of the north, filled with monsters and humans that joined and lived together and rested peacefully their days below Mt. Ebott. With the moon drawing closer, the village blacksmiths, sellers, vendors, and other types of proficient job owners began to leave their stands, heading back home as they sought rest after a long, exhausting day of labor and the basking of the morning star as what remained were the fewest dews of sweat which began to evaporate under the frosty air of the dry season.

But in the shadows where the crawling lunar's light could not even touch, the sounds of a whooshing of the wind came forth rapidly inside the village's alleys and hidden sectors, as if something was escaping silently, and desperately to an extent as the winding air only became louder as it dashed forward throughout the way.