I actually did something!

HI I DID SOMETHING YAY

It was a nice day on the Hermitcraft server and the Cleaning-Lady-Pearlescentmoon was putting some finishing touches on her base, she stood back admiring her work, it wasn't done yet, but boy was it cool

She decided to go check on her shop in the shopping district, to pass time.

She started to fly, picking up pace as she got closer, it somehow felt, far away? She went faster and faster. Eventually running out of fireworks, she crashed to the ground.
"Fuck." She muttered rubbing her leg, it stung, she pulled out her communicator,
She saw Iskall walking by.

PearlescentMoon:Iskallllll
Iskall85:what?

She starts to write something else,

Pearlescentmoon: could you come here?

Iskall sees her and starts to walk over,
And she's gone.

Chapter 1
The Elf GeminiTay woke up from her sleep, and pondered on what to do, her communicator went off, she looked at it.

Iskall85: Do any of you know where Pearl is?

Nope, the replies said.

Iskall85: she is still on the tab list, impulse or gem could you please go check her base?

GeminiTay: Sure

Gem got up and followed the path along the water up to the bridge and over to the lovely pearlo's base. It was amazing, Gem took a moment to marvel at the details. It was perfectly done.

Where was Pearl? Iskall thought to himself.
She hadn't died, and she hadn't logged off. Iskall worried about their friend and wondered where they were.

They flew over to where the empires people had put their bases, maybe they would know where Pearl had gone

Gem heard a scream from behind Pearl's base
"Pearl? She half yelled, half whispered, she wasn't sure over the racing thoughts in her head.
She ran over. finding a body, not Pearls she thought.

"Martyn?" She softly asked, a sneaky tear trailing down her cheek, she hated seeing people hurt. Well unless she was pvping of course.

Impulse heard a scream from pearls base and started over, flying to where he had heard the scream, he saw Gem, kneeling beside a body.

Woohoo

Get ready for no updates for the next 10000 years!

I just realised how short this is.