One shot :]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TW SEWERSLIDE ATTEMPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gem waves as impulse and pearl disappear across the bridge, she wonders how long she can keep this up.
They have each other don't they? Gem asks herself. She looks down at the water and wonders if anyone would care, probably not.
It's now or never. A voice inside her head taunts.

When she looks up again she realises there are tears streaming down her face, she scolds herself for it. What does she have to cry about? What about what Grian went through? Or Martyn! She should be grateful for her life.

"Now or never..." she whispers quietly.

Pearl has forgotten something from her base again!! Or rather she had dropped her pickaxe on the bridge when she was talking to Gem. as she got closer she saw something in the water... someone.
"GEM!!!" Pearl screamed, she ran to the elf.
No no no no...
After what felt like eternity, Pearl got to the body. She pulled it out of the water.
Gem looked so... peaceful, she would pass as sleeping if she wasnt soaked head to toe.
Pearl reached for the healing potion on her belt, she splashed it on Gem then got up and started down to the hospital.

When they got there, Pearl laid Gem down on one of the beds, then went to sit on another.
Please... Gem come on wake up.

Pearl saw Gem move, then she coughed up some water.
"Gem!!!" Pearl jumped up.
"Wha... pearl?" Gem's voice was hoarse.
"Gem, what happened?!" Pearl's voice was full of worry and Gem suddenly felt a wave of guilt wash over her.
"If I hadn't come back you would have died Gem!"

"Why did you help me?" She hissed. "I wanted to die. Is that not clear?" Gem immediately regretted that sentence as Pearl stared at her with horror.

Lil one shot thingy i'm not good at this stuff soz, i couldn't think of something for the actual story so u get this