Chapter 2

Ello Ello Ello!

I'm so tired, it's like midnight rn but I can sleep so!

"Gem?" She looked behind her, Impulse stared at Martyn, Gem thought she could see a tear in his eye,
"Impulse." She replied.
"What happened?"
"I-I can explain." Gem stuttered, tears streaming down her face.

(If a body is still there it's permadeath btw)

"No." Impulse flew away, leaving Gem to her  sobbing.

He's not dead, Gem knew that, otherwise it would have come up in chat.
She checked the chat, nothing.
Gem fumbled to open the tab list, but he wasn't on it.
She didn't know whether he was dead or not, but she could only hope for the best.

Gem took Martyn into Pearl's hospital,(the nearest bed) and laid him down.
Then she sat down on the floor and thought,
She thought about how Martyn might have gotten here, and if impulse thought she had killed-no, she didn't want to go there, didn't want to imagine the hurt in his eyes when he had flown away.

Gem tucked her head into her legs and tried to calm her thoughts, all she really wanted to do right now was find Pearl. Sitting here wasn't doing any good, so Gem got up.

Martyn opened his eyes, he didn't know what had happened or even where he was.
His head ached and his back stung as he got up.
He looked in the mirror on the wall and checked for cuts or bruises, wincing at how many there were. He grabbed his stuff and left the room.

Iskall was getting worried, he hadn't heard back from either Gem or Impulse.
Then -as if he had heard Iskalls thoughts- Impulse flew in.

"Hey." Impulse said.
"Hi! Any news about Pearl?" Iskall asked hopefully.
"Yeah, technically it's not about Pearl though." Impulse added, fiddling with his fireworks.
"What?"
"I-I think gem found, and killed InTheLittleWood."

Iskall frowned,
"Kill killed?" He said, more of a statement then a question, he checked the tab list for Martyn.
"Yes."
"Where are they now?"
"I- I think they are back behind Pearl's base, but I can't be sure." Impulse accidentally set off a firework.
"You lead the way." Iskall said cheerfully.

They flew over to the bridge connecting the Soup Group and started to walk around to the trees behind Pearl's base. Impulse led the way to where he had found Gem, looking down at Martyn.

No one was there, just some blood, and something white sticking out of the foliage.
They kept looking, maybe Gem had just moved Martyn so they couldn't find him.

They found Gem, sitting curled up beside the doorway to Pearl's alien mushroom. Crying.

Gem was starting to cry, she had been looking for Pearl for around an hour and she was beginning to lose hope.
She saw Impulse land in front of her, Iskall came a few seconds later.
"Hello." Impulse said coldly

Impulse villain arc lol

I'm going to die... oh no