Chapter 8 - I'm sorry

I'M ALIVE!!!!

My first language is not English so sorry if there's grammar mistakes or misspellings, you are free to correct me in the comments. Just don't be rude <3

" Speaking Japanese "

< Speaking Malay >

- Speaking English

'Thinking'

(ʘᴗʘ✿)

POV NOBODY

"Boboiboy!" Izuku shouted as the boy infront of him fell to the ground.

"Oh no.. Boboiboy hey, are you okay? " Izuku shakes the unconcious boy as blood starts to soak the shirt. Izuku bents down and checks for a pulse.

His pulse was weak.

Izuku panics and tried to think of a way to save his friend, he looked at the school, an idea ran through his head. He picks Boboiboy up and ran towards the school, he's hoping that Recovery Girl is there.

.
.
.

Izuku paced around the schools nurse office, thankfully some of the teachers was there, including mr. Aizawa.

He was the first one Izuku saw in front of the gates, it seems that the teachers have some kind of meeting due to the sports festival. Aizawa upon seeing the unconcious student being held up by Izuku, dashed towards Bbb and rush him to the nurse's office.

He took Boboiboy and went to the nurse's office, leaving Izuku to run after them. Once Izuku reached the nurse's office the doors was closed with a sign reading 'do not enter'

Izuku waited for what felt like 39 minutes when suddenly the door swung open revealing a tired looking nurse. Unfortunately Recovery Girl is not here to help so they have to treat Boboiboy without quirks.

As the nurse leave another person walks out, and that person is Aizawa.

"Sensei! What happened.. Is Boboiboy okay!?" Izuku asks his teacher. Aizawa was silent for a few moments staring directly to Izukus eyes with disguised worry.

"He is fine, but he got stab by a mysterious shard that we assume is poisonous. We gave him a slip if he wants to not participate on the sports festival." Upon hearing this Izuku sigh a deep breath. Aizawa continues, "Do you have any idea, how this happened?" He asks.

Izuku just stared at the floor as he gave a small nod. Aizawa led them to one of the chairs, "Tell me. Everything."

Izuku told Aizawa everything, about how Bbb saved him from getting shot by the villain, the villains appearance and how they have some sort of paralyzing power. He explained what the villain had exposed about Boboiboy being an intergalactic hero.

Aizawa was listening intently, "Alright, he should be waking up soon. Don't crowed him too much" Aizawa said with a sigh, it was clear he missed some kind of meeting with the other teachers because he looked dissapointed.

He walked into the room and saw the constellation of the room. Two beds each having opened curtains. A small coffee table and a red-maroon couch sitting as a pair.

Izuku looked towards one of the bed and saw Boboiboy.

Boboiboy lied on one of the bed, his hat nowhere to be seen showing the white hair that was usually covered. Izuku went towards the bed and sat down in one of the chairs.

After a few minutes, Izuku was drowning in his thoughts questions upon questions smashing him like waves from a tsunami. His vision blurred by the overwhelming stress he's having, when suddenly.