Bonus!! (I'M SO SORRYYYY)

I'M SO SORRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!

I just finished junior highschool and is searching for a highschool for me so i was busy with.. Ya know.. Graduating?

So as a sorry for not posting for like.. A whole 2 month (i think) I'm here to add somethings.

.
.

Why did Boboiboy forgot about Amato? - Because of his duplication powers that can make him forgot everything if split for too long.

Who is captain Victo? - Captain Victo is Vargoba's younger brother, who vowed to take revenge for his fallen brother. He has a total of 4 power spheras in his possesion. Galabot, Hibot, Frozbot and Powerbot.

Who is Galabot? - Galabot is a power sphera that can teleport people across galaxies and even dimensions but when he teleports a person to a whole new dimension it takes alot of energy.

Who is Hibot? - Hibot is a power sphera stolen from the planet Hiborlan. It can make a void like room to trap his enemies with. Hibots power is not that strong the more people are trapped in his box.

Who is Frozbot? - Frozbot is the first power sphera that Captain Victo has stolen from the T.A.P.O.P.S agency. Frozbot can paralyze anyone that the holder commands. The farther the target is the harder they are to paralyze.

Who is Powerbot? - Powerbot is a power sphera stolen from planet Ponestinia. It can grant any power the holder asks with no limitations. Captain Victo has asked for the power crystal and petrification.

.
.

That's the only thing i would like to add. I think if I'm not busy I'll be able to publish the next chapter on Wednesday.

Again I'm very very sorry for not posting for a few months 😭😭 i hope this forgive me. I hope y'all like this one and hopefully I'll see this again in Wednesday.

Also i did a kinda major rewrite in Chapter 8. So be sure to read it again if you want 😭😭

ok byee!!