Adoption♡

Aizawa pov:

Jade nodded and I took them to Recovery Girl. The I said "Recovery Girl can you do a quirk test on these two?" She nodded and began preparing everything. Then she sat them down and took blood samples. Then she send the test in. Not long after the test were send in Recovery Girl came with a terrified face and the papers in her hands. She handed the papers to me and then I read "Hiroshima Yoshi:
The quirk has no name and has never been heard of. It allows the user to make a quirk,the user can only use the quirk by saying the name. The user can also take quirks and give quirks. Once a quirk was taken the user can not give it back to the original owner,they can only give it to someone else. The quirk can not be stolen and can not be copied. If someone tries to copy it,they die.
Drawbacks:There is no Drawbacks.
Hiroshima Jade: Quirks are Invesibility and Healing.
This quirk allows its user to turn invisible. There is no time limit to it. And the users clothes also turns invisible. The user cab turn invisible and visible at their will.
The Healing quirk allows the user to heal more then 10 people at a time if it is trained well it can heal up to 20 people at a time.
Drawbacks: There are no Drawbacks."
I was standing purely flabbergasted. They are so powerful. They could end the world,dare they ever become villains. A hero needs to look after them. I will have to. The others are probably too busy to look after teens. I glanced over to see Yoshi doing that Smirk again and Jade was smiling ear to ear.

I walked over to them and took them out of the office to the hallway. Then I leaned against the wall and said "I will let you two stay with me and my husband. But there are rules." They nodded and I continued. "There will be training,for self defense and to be more successful in hand-to-hand combat and to train your quirks. And you will go to school early because me and my husband both have to be at U.A early. And you will be attending U.A." Yoshi must have had some idea because she was smirking even wider. I brushed it off and we walked to the teachers lounge. Hizashi immediately ran to me hugging me. The I pulled him out of the room leaving the twins alone with All Might. Then I said "Zashi you saw those girls right?" He nodded and I took a deep breath and continued "We need to adopt them. If not the whole hero community is gone. No hero will be left on earth. The one is already not a fan of hero's. And if they turn into villains,we must hope and pray we get sparred." He looked confused. Then I explained their quirks in detail. After I finished he looked at me face paled and terror written all over his face and he said "Let's hope we can change Yoshi,otherwise we are as good as dead" I nodded and we went back to see All Might on the floor full of blood and a huge hole through his back and chest and Yoshi was glowing with gold. And covered with blood and laughing like a psychopath:

My face paled as I saw that the one I thought was sweet and kind laughing as well

My face paled as I saw that the one I thought was sweet and kind laughing as well. I looked over to Zashi and saw that he was paled as well.

~While Aizawa and Present Mic was out~
Yoshi pov:

Me and Jade were left alone with Ass Might. I glared at him and his fake smile. He sweat dropped but never dropped that cocky smile. It passed me off. And he said "Who are you two?" I looked up at him and said "That none of your damn business Ass Might." He glared at me but still smiled. "I was just asking a question." I clutched my firsts and made a quirk called Invisible Sickles. Then I whispered "Invisible Sickles" Then I could see them. I moved them behind Ass Might's back and said "Well maybe you should not ask me or my sister anything and maybe you should try removing your fake ass smile,I know you don't really care. You are only in this for the fame. You didn't believe Midoriya could be a hero the first time you met him. So you are just as fake as every other hero. You know I looked up to you once,that was until I found out that you did not help someone dear to me,you might know him as Shigaraki right?" His face started to get red with anger and he said "Im the number one hero,you can't speak to me like that!" I kicked him were he has that injury,and he fell to his knees his arm on his injury,and I moved the Sickles and pushed them through his back so that it sticks out through his chest and he screamed in pain then I screamed back "I can't give a fuck,you can be the king for all I care and I wont give a shit! I do not stand for a fake ass piece of shit like you! So don't think you are above me! I am above you! Disrespect me or my sister again and I will kill you. Oh wait your probably going to die here.Don't talk to us ever again you piece of shit! Do I make myself fucking clear!?" He whispered a "Y-yes" And I started laughing like a psychopath and Jade laughed too. She doesn't like him either. Next thing we know Aizawa and Present Mic entered both pale. I laughed more and said "What did you think, I was going to stand this piece of shit? You were very wrong. Now I can reverse this but where is the fun in that? I'd like him to feel more pain. He deserves it after tqking the last drop of hope Midoriya had when you first met him. Did you know that he considered to jump off of the school roof? No,I thought so." Their eyes went wide before it morphed into one of anger. And then Aizawa said "We need to call the ambulance,we can't leave him like this. You can create a quirk to hack the cameras into making it look like a villain killed him. Then you won't get locked up. I knew you were strong,but not this strong. Let's go you have to get started." I was shocked but did as I was told. After school hours we went to his house and the news reported As- I mean All Might's death and all of us in the house smiled. Then named the 'villain' phantom,because the doctor's felt the object but couldn't see it. So the villain got a name resembling the quirk.