Quintessential

Theo was sitting in the living room with his grandfather, Alan,who was reading the paper to himself quietly as Theo watched television. His grandmother, Ellie, was making all sorts of noise in the kitchen banging pots and pans.

Alan lowered his paper. "After all these years and she doesn't stop."

Theo grinned when there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Can you answer that?!" Ellie called.

Theo arose quickly and headed to the door to open it.

On the other side were his parents and Athena who jumped on him excitedly.

"Mom? Dad?!" He said in shock before his mother tackled him into a hug. "What are you guys doing here?" he asked. Ellie and Alan dropped what they were doing and headed to the door.

"What? Are you not happy to see us?" Owen said.

"No, I am. Of course, I am. But your flight wasn't coming in for another two days!"

"Surprise!" Keira said before releasing him and hugging her parents.

"You gonna let me in, I'm freezing my nips out here!" Owen shivered.

Theo smiled before letting him in and the two embraced in a hug.

"It's certainly not island weather here."

"Did you forget that thing called Winter?" Alan teased him.

Theo sat with his parents as they asked him thousands of questions about what he had been up to.

"Oh hold on." His mother grabbed her laptop and opened it. "Come here." she said after a minute. He leaned over the couch to see everyone at the sanctuary standing around.

"Hi Theo!" they all greeted him.

"Hey guys!"

"When are you going to come back and visit?" Zach asked him.

"I was thinking maybe during the summer when school lets out." he answered.

"Good, we'll put you to work." Doug said.

"Nice try Doug!" Keira said.

Theo was thankful he had the holidays to spend with his parents. It was good to have his family around him. No stress, no troubles just laughing and smiles all around.

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading these books. I had so much fun writing them and even more fun reading your comments and messages. I hope you enjoyed all of them!

A/N: There is a seperate Jurassic World book in the making called Written in Bones. Check it out!