Chap0.5(Pilot)

(I have another hazbin hotel book I've been working on. srry)

⌁⌁⌁

You finally made it to the hotel. The first thing you noticed was the giant ass boat in it. 'How did that end up in there?' You thought as you went to go knock on the door.

Charlie's POV

Knock

Knock

Knock

'Who's that?' I thought, staring at the door in curiosity.

Knock

Knock

Knock

I hesitantly reach my hand out to open the door. Turning the door knob I creaked open a little the door and saw a small... Human? "Vaggie? Angel?" I called, "What?" They said in unison. "Th-there's a human," I panicked, "outside. In front of me" 

"What?!" They said as their running can be heard. "Oh shit- it's an actual human-" "How did it get here??"

- - -

"So... Walking home... A giant portal... and the news?" Angel said, who obviously wasn't listening to anything, "that's how you got here?"

"Yup! I'm Y/n by the way!" The human said, a smile plastered on her face. 

"Well, Y/n..." I said, "welcome to the happy hote-" I was cut off by another knock at the door.

I got up from the couch and went to go see who it was.

- - -

Normal POV

"So, uhh... What's it like up there?" Angel asked, "On earth"

"We all have powers, but we call them 'quirks', " You said enthusiastically, "Mine is called 'transform', I can take other people's blood and copy how they look and sound!"

Angel gives you a 😐 look and sucks on her popsicle.

"Vaggie!" Charlie said nervously.

"Whaat?" Vaggie grumbled.

"The radio demon is at the door!" She said.

Vaggie sat up. "WHAT!?" 

"uhh, Who?" Angel said confused as you look over his shoulder.

"What should I do?" Charlie said, becoming more panicked.

Vaggie scoffed and glanced at the door. "Well, don't let him in!"

Charlie looks at the door determined and walked back to it.

You heard the door open which made Vaggie quickly get up with her spear.