5. lost in him

Jimin POVI came inside the building after ignoring yoongi

Jimin POV
I came inside the building after ignoring yoongi. Its hard to ignore him but I 'm trying still trying.

I know I did so wrong things with him where I wont afford his forgiveness.

I sighed and went towards mu locker when the most irritating face came in front of me.

"Hi Jimin I saw you with yoongi there. What were you both doing" Lia said in her most lusty voice which always want me to choke on her but I always ignored her.

"Why dont you go and ask from yoongi" I said and closed the locker behind when her next words make me stop on track.

"Whatever I came here to tell you that today I will propose yoongi in front of you all" she smirk thinking it would affect me which was doing already but I dont want to show my weakness to someone like her.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her.
"Do whatever you wanted to do but dont come near me. It make me feel suffocated." I went away from there while she was cursing me.

She cant do anything except cursing cause she knows who is my father. And this is the only thing my father have. The power atleast his aura scare people like her. I'm about that.

I came inside the class and search for last bench. Today I'm not intrested to take any lecture but still I have to attend otherwise they will tell my father. ughhhhh I hate this all.

I placed my things on the table and place my head against the wall and closed my eyes.

But I felt that someone sit beside me. I looked at him and our eyes met. its him Min Yoongi.

He looked at me and smirked "what happened not feeling well" he asked in his deep voice which send me chills. I striaight my posture and turned towards me.

" Wha..what are you doing here" he placed his hand before placing his head on his hand to balance. " What just asking my soon to be husband if he is not feeling well" He hold my hands then I lost in him ,in his eyes. I know he is saying intentionally to irritate me but why my heart is saying that whatever he is saying because he is concern for me.

But didnt I lost that right already. Dont make me weak yoongi. I know you freaking hate me but dont play with my heart like this. Its hurting.

" Dont try to play with me" I pulled out my hand from his grip, and keep my head down on the desk waiting for him to leave.

Yoongi Pov

I'm playing or you are doing that already. How immidietly I lost in his eyes, his eyes still have the power to make my heart weak. I chuckled and about to say something but before I could do. Professor already came.

He started his lecture but my all focus on jimin whom seems lost somewhere. What happen jimin-ah why you changed so much like this. If you are still love me then why you break-up wth me. I so lost in him that fake coughed bring me back.

"I know I'm beautiful but if you stare at me like this. Teacher will throw you out and-" he stop in between which make me realise that how he talk like this before when we are in relationship.

May be he remember that thats why he avoid eye contact like this.

In cafeteria

I came in cafeteria when the sick people shout after seeing me ... gross I just dont like this much attention from these annoying people.

My eyes are finding something really precious. Him park Jimin. I'm about to go towards him.

But Most popular girl stoped me. I looked at her with frown when she sit on the floor and I'm looking at her like what she was trying to do.

I wide my eyes when she placed ring in front of me. I looked at jimin whose expressions seems kind of unpleasant.

"What are you doing Lia" I asked nervously when I heared shouting from other people there.

"Yoongi will you be my boyfriend" I looked at jimin once again, hoping that he would stop me but.
But didnt seem bother.

"I..I look I'm" I try to console her but.

"Yoongi please dont say no otherwise I will die" should I accept that , why not may be this is the only way I get jimin back.

"Ok..okay I-I'm accpeting" she started to jump when I nervously smiled.

I looked at Jimin side again but he is not there.

Fuck where he gone.