Spike's bio re-edit

Spike Carmine is very loyal to his core.
After saving Benjamin and being officially added to the family he was very honored Clayton was aslo happy about this, Spike now being an outsider an outlaw he wasn't apart of the COG army anymore after the lambant and the locusts were defeated.

This is a different outcome if he died in my other book wolf mutant (OC) x gears of war wich is onhold for now i have enough will to do this one so my bad if you really enjoyed it im just struggling
with stuff.

Spike has a flamethrower with a skull at the end of the berrel. wearing full heavy armor

Spike has white fur with grey stripes his left eye was brown the other being white as scars can be seen going up and down his right eye. Also having a mohawk he really likes fire and flamethrowers. He can speak a good sentence to like everyone in his race despite it being a deep low growly voice.

Height 7.9

Likes. Big guns,celebrating,battles,fighting,friends,fire but fire doesn't like him back

Personality. Overprotective of friends and people he cares about and his new family the carmines Benjamin and Clayton carmine anthony died during the locust war,loose cannon ruthless, brutal,sometimes stupid,really likes fire,Pyromaniac just like Benjamin carmine, loyal to his core, still able to craft very effective weapons and heavy armor only he can put on without struggling to move around in it he is also a crafter. Able to modify weapons and armor,he is stubborn sometimes,likes heavy metal, sometimes doesn't mind listening to different music, sometimes likes fighting with hands or claws, a beast master.

Dislikes. enemies,

Weapons and equipment: flamethrower shoots holy fire?, throwing axes, sawed off shotgun,Karambit knive,minigun,silenced Sniper,crafting tools,repair tools,welding tools, a skull mask that was made just right to fit his muzzle

Abilities able to summon all types of weapons and equipment dissappear if he wills it, teleportation,pyromancer,unlimited ammo inspired,regeneration,shadow magic

Strength high

Love interest Loony

(Spike: that's all for now hope you all enjoy and have a great life, oh uh i sometimes re-edit to fix stuff so my bad)