cuddles and sleepy whispers

Jenna's pov

Today was the worst day ever. Filming was terrible, i was so tired that i couldn't even remember my lines and we had to film some scenes multiple times. I'm finally going home to my girlfriend.

I open the door "Honey I'm home."

"I'm in the kitchen!" I hear her voice say and it already brightens my mood.

I take off my shoes and set down my things. I go behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "Hi love." I start leaving soft kisses on the back of her neck while putting my fingers a little bit under her shirt, feeling her warm skin. She hums softly and turns around.

"What are you cooking babe?" I ask her while nuzzling my head in the crook of her neck. She smells so good, I could stay like this forever.

"I'm making your favorite, you seemed tired when you left this morning so I figured you'd be even more tired when you came back." She tells me with the biggest smile on her face and I look into her eyes as if I'm totally mesmerized by her.

I bring my lips on hers and cup her cheeks with my hands. She kisses me back immediately and I can feel her smile into the kiss. What did I do to deserve this girl?

"Let's do something, we have dinner together and then we snuggle on the couch while watching a movie, sounds good?"

I nod my head and smile, growing more thankful by second for the girl in front of me. We have dinner together, we wash the dishes and I lie down on the couch. Y/n grabs some covers and pillows and lies down next to me, scooping me up in her arms after putting a movie. I snuggle closer to her and stare at her beautiful face.

She looks back at me and I get butterflies in my stomach like I did when we first met.

"Kiss?" I ask her with my puppy eyes and she leans in and kisses my lips delicately and slowly. These are the types of kisses I love. No rush, just a slow, loving and passionate kiss with the girl I love more than anything and anyone.

I snuggle closer to her and we start watching the movie. Half an hour goes by and I'm fast asleep in her arms. I feel her pick me up and bring me to our bedroom. She tucks me in bed and cuddles me.

"I'll make you my wife someday." I whisper sleepily. I feel her tighten her grip on me before falling in deep sleep.

Y/n's pov

Did I hear her right? She wants to make me her wife? Maybe she said it accidentally cause she's half asleep? I'm so confused right now...but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to that idea.

A/N:
Part 2?