teasing(pt. 2)

‼️SMUT WARNING‼️

Y/n's pov

I kiss Vada again, more passionately than before and let my hands roam around her body. I start trailing slow gentle kisses down her jaw, her neck and her chest. I leave some hickeys on my way to go down.

I caress her hips softly and spread her legs taking a look of what's waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" She nods impatiently as I know she's starting to become desperate, again. "Use your words baby."

"Y-yes I'm ready please just d-do something I can't take it anymore." I smirk at her impatience and trace slow circles on her clit with my tongue. I run my tongue through her folds hearing her release moans and whimpers of pleasure.

I tease her entrance with my finger and she pushes her hips against me, she wants more friction, more contact. I teasingly skip one finger inside only to remove it right after.

Then I grip her thighs, digging my nails into her skin but not enough to hurt her and spread her legs more to give me more access.

I feel like she's the first meal I've had in days.

And I'm having the best fucking time devouring her.

"You taste so fucking good baby." I whisper against her wet folds.

I speed up my movements at an incredible pace and she arches her back off of the bed.

"I-I'm about to-" I stop. She looks at me with an annoyed face.

"Patience baby." I say to her while smirking. She mumbles something I didn't hear.

"What did you say darling?" I think I know what she said, I just need confirmation.

"Nothing..." So you wanna play this game? It's not gonna work with me

"Oh but I'm pretty sure I heard you say something. You better say it darling, before I actually put that pretty mouth of yours to good use." She seems surprised by my statement.

"I..I said fuck you..."

"Feeling bold tonight huh? You don't wanna play this game with me, trust me. And I'm pretty sure you are the one who's getting fucked. And you're loving every second of it, aren't you?"

She shyly looks away and I go down on her again, speeding my movements even more than before. She comes in my mouth and it's a taste of heaven, I could eat her out all night long.

I clean her up with my mouth and smirk. I suddenly start thrusting three fingers into her, with no difficulty at all because she's literally dripping wet.

She moans really loudly, it's almost a scream. She grips tightly to the sheets and her back is arching off of the bed. I can feel her walls clench around my fingers so I speed up, she starts panting and moaning my name repeatedly.

"Cum for me, baby." I say softly while slowing down my movements. She lets out a final loud, long moan and I help her come down from her high.

"Good girl." I say while smirking.

"Now it's your turn." She say while a mischievous smirk makes its way across her face.

"You must be tired baby, we can always do another time."

"Oh shut up for once." She kisses me roughly, her dominance showing again as she pins me down under her weight. She opens a drawer and takes out a pair of handcuffs and a vibrator. Not surprising at all, she does it all the time. I wonder how much money she's spent on toys.

She cuffs my hands against the headboard. I feel her soft hands caress my smooth thighs and I try not to let out a whimper of anticipation, failing miserably.

She grins mischievously at my little noise and starts rubbing the part where i need her the most. I let out a soft sigh of satisfaction but at the same time I need her so much that I feel like I'm gonna go crazy if she doesn't fuck me now.

She puts the vibrator on my pussy and starts moving it around my clit and through my folds, collecting my wetness to make it easier to slide in. She finally put the vibrator inside and I let out a moan. She sets it on the most intense mode and starts leaving hickeys around my body in the meanwhile.

She turns me around so I'm laying on my back, she leaves some hickeys then goes back to attacking my neck and breasts. She also leaves hickeys on my thighs and when I'm about to cum, I arch my back and scream her name. She takes the vibrator out of me and cleans me up with her tongue, careful to be gentle because she knows I'm sensitive now.

She takes off my handcuffs and she lies down next to me.

She pulls me into her arms. I curl up into her arms smiling and resting my head on her chest.

She whispers sweet nothings to me and runs her fingers through my hair.

"I love you so much." She says and leaves a small peck on my neck.

"I love you too." I say and smile, falling asleep in my beloved's arms.

BONUS:

The next morning I woke up and looked at my back in the mirror because it was slightly hurting. I see the hickeys my girlfriend made and how they formed her initial. I see my girl likes to mark her property.