teasing(pt .1)

‼️SMUT WARNING‼️

Vada's pov

Lately Y/n and I have been really busy so we haven't been able to see each other much. And it's been a lot since we were intimate so today I wanna tease her.

She's cooking dinner now so I make my way behind her and hug her from behind.

"Hey my love." I say that nickname in a raspy voice as I notice how her body stiffens. I smirk and start caressing her sides and putting my hands under her shirt. She whispers my name breathlessly.

"Mh?" I ask. She looks so good trying not to lose her mind for me. I missed this.

"I need you to touch me." She answers firmly. She turns around and picks me up bridal style. She sets me down on the couch and places me on her lap. So she's letting me be on top huh? I've always known she's such a bottom.

I start leaving wet kisses down her neck and also leaving love bites and hickeys, having to mark my property. I feel her whimper in desperation under me. It feels so good to have her under me after weeks.

I then remember why I was doing this in first place, I wanted to tease her so I stop myself from getting too carried away. I keep leaving hickeys and take her shirt off. Right when she was about to take mine off, I get up and walk away. She looks at me shocked, with her hair a bit messy and her face all red.

"Why did you stop?" She asks me, quite confused and also aching for more.

"I was teasing you silly." I smirk evilly. I know from her look that she really wanted to fuck her right here and right now. She groans in annoyance.

I keep walking away when I feel her grab my arms. She pins me against a wall, with my back facing her. I can feel her breathing on my neck and it's turning me on so much.

"You thought I was gonna let you walk away that easily?" She asks me with a small mischievous chuckle. "If i don't see you naked in bed within the next 10 seconds you'll face the consequences."

I do as she says. I can't tell her no, I want her just as much as she wants me, maybe even more. I admit that maybe I teased her in the hope she'd get all dominant and demanding, guess my plan is working perfectly. I strip off my clothes and lay in bed waiting for my girlfriend. She straddles my waist.

"Mh..what should I do to punish you now?" She asks me sarcastically. She starts running her hands over my bare chest, I let out a whimper. She smirks at me and starts trialing kisses down my neck to my breasts. She gives them enough attention then starts trailing her kisses down my stomach.

I need her now. I can't wait anymore. I squirm under her and let out a whine of desperation.

"Quit whining or I'll stop." She says firmly and I stop whining, hoping she'll give me what I want soon.

She starts to circle my clit with her fingers and I let out a soft gasp.

"So wet for me." She whispers. She kisses me sloppily sliding her tongue into my mouth and swallowing my moans.

She slides two fingers in and I moan in surprise and pleasure.

"Fuck- Y-Y/n-" I get cut off by my own moans. As she feels me moan louder and rock my hips on her hand, she speeds up her movements and attacks my clit with her tongue.

"I-I need to c-"

"Hold it. Good girls deserve to cum, do you think you've been a good girl to me, Vada?" She cuts me off and tears of pleasure and overstimulation stream down my cheeks.

"Ten more seconds." She says and starts counting down. When she arrives at 3 I can't take it anymore and I cum. When she stops talking and slides her fingers out, leaving me empty, I realized the big mistake I made.

She looks at me with an indecifrabile expression and I stay silent. "I-I'm sorry I just couldn't ta-"

"Open." She says as she brings her fingers to my mouth. I taste myself on her fingers. She then brings her hands on my hips.

"I don't want your excuses. And this does not end here. The night's just starting..." She leans down next to my ear and whisper "Let me games begin, baby."

She's gonna wreck me and I know I'll love every second of it.

A/N:
Part 2?