THEE emergence of WAR; & foes

Kelvin Belinsky

The next day

Bang Bang ‼️

Bullets swam across the glass walls of my lovely mansion, glasses shuttering in crowds that filled the floor with horror. Mastermind was on the ground, his blood pooling into a stream of red, and I sat right there, laughing like a psychopath.

My drunkenness was completely full to the brim, and I truly prayed it would be my last day. That's why I never shifted a muscle away from the chair even though it was raining bullets like a bloody storm. I waited patiently for a bullet that was meant for me, I waited patiently for the drugs to start doing their magic, but it seemed as though God had different plans, and he was aggressive about his choices.

"Kelvin! Get your dead ass on the floor!" Travis shouted, but I was completely gone; I continued laughing, tears falling to the ground.

"Kelvin!" He threw himself on me and we both fell down beside Mastermind, swimming in a pool of blood.

"This way." Austin said, and before we even thought about it, we were following him down the stairs to the garage.

"You, Mastermind, and Kelvin can take the Lamborghini Urus, we'll take the other cars." Austin directed, but he wasn't looking directly at Jake when he said it. Instead, he was such a chicken even his eyes seemed to quiver.
He carried Mastermind into the passenger seat while I sat in the backseat. When Jake finally got in behind the wheel and started the engine, the car flew.

"No, man! Jake!" I screamed.
"I'm the fucking drunk bastard. Stop driving like you just came from the toilet!" I laughed again.

"Can you please shut up!" He shouted back, and I looked at his forehead, then down to his flyer, and I was thinking of all the wrong things. Luckily, I didn't have a gun to assist my thoughts.

Three helicopters followed our trails. They were throwing all the bullets they could, and even through my drunkenness, I truly thought we'd die. 
A black BMW car was only a millimetre away when a sudden loud screech came from the back of our Lamborghini urus. The second sound was so loud, the hit caused my head and Jake's head to jerk forward, but Mastermind's body looked so loose, it hung idly on the seat and looked ready to fall apart.

My phone vibrated on my lap, and I giggled "Vibrations, what a beautiful name." When I answered the phone, I was mid sentence on how girls used vibrations to...you know...vibrator?

"Kelvin." Alexandra Belinsky called, his rough accent buzzing my phone in tears again.

"Belinsky." I imitated his voice, but it didn't do me justice; I just sounded like a punk from first grade.

I looked outside as he spoke, listening without hearing. Memories were like tidal waves that kept my head under the sea in that very moment. A hint of Deja Vu. There had been a moment like that one before, a convoluted situation that had me pissing my pants from back when I was five. Alexandra Belinsky was driving a Porsche, many digits over the speed limit, and I remember having two seatbelts on. There were sirens following behind us, flying bullets, and screeching cars. Rosie, my babysitter, held my hand for dear life as we sat together in the backseat. I wasn't well known for being a chicken, I was well known for being the kid who watched people die everyday. I was well known for giving silly advices to Belinsky on how to kill the next victim, but I don't think I completely knew what was happening back then.