Chp 6!

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!! 713 READS HOLY SHISHT!! THATS SO AMAZING !! THANK YOU!! XX IF THERES ANY PACIFIC THING YOUD LIKE TO HAPPEN OR WANT TO KNOW ABOUT COMMENT OR DM ME :)

Well after that we went to the park and lived along happy life.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Okay okay....
So after the park...

We had all just arrived home,me and Casey keeping our distance for the whole time we spent at the park. We came home to at least 20 paparazzi people and magazine company's standing by our front door and back porch shooting questions at me and Casey demanding answers, some people just need to chill.

We dashed inside locking the door I dialled security "Hey...yeh...alot...too many...yeh..keep it locked got it see you soon..bye" Casey raised an eye brow at me "Lock everything close the blinds and windows and also don't leave anyone in or out till security get here" he nodded running up stairs shouting at everyone to closed there blinds and windows.

I went to the kitchen and living room closing all the blinds and locking the patio door and closing over the curtains .
I clicked on the lights due to it being quiet dark due to all the blinds blocking out the sun light.

"Lucas!" Ashton screamed running down the stairs I heard a loud bang then tumbling then a crash "Ash?!" I shouted running t the stairs finding ash laying on his back clutching his side.
"Aww...ouch..owy" he muttered "Are you okay ?" I laughed kneeling down beside him helping him up "Yeh I'm fine just my fukxing side man" he whined siting down on the couch "You need ice?" "Please?" "Sure" I smiled grabbing an ice pack from the freezer I sat beside him pressing it to his side he winced at the coldness "Sorry!" I quickly apologised "It's fine" he hissed relaxing a bit "Where everyone else?" "In you and cal's room he set up the X-box in there because 1 he's lazy and 2 so is everyone else " he laughed then stopped clutching his side "Do you think you'll be okay?" I asked worry laced in my voice "Yeh" he grinned moving his hand in dismissal.

"So what's with you and Casey are you fighting? We can't have you two fighting over last night ! We're going on tour very soon with them! It'll be great for our band and there's!"
"I know, we're not fighting tho!"
"You weren't talking to each other all day!" Ash argued "Were not fighting!" I said "Then is something else going on?! There must be! Do you two like each other?!" I blushed going to tell him off "OMG YOU LIKE HIM!!! YOU KISSED ! YOUR TOGETHER! WHAT IF YOU BREAK UP! THE TOUR COULD BE IN TROUBLE! OMG MANAGEMENT! AND AND AND " Ash was breathing heavily his hands flaying all over the place "Ash ! Ashton!" I shouted placing my hand on his shoulder "Calm down ! We're not together he doesn't like me and I don't like him for gods sakes! Calm your tits!" I lied "Okay okay..." He breathed "Sorry...." "Your okay..now go get some rest you look shook after that fall " he nodded sitting up slowly heading to his and Michael's room.

I let out a sigh of relief lying back on the couch, I didn't mean to lie I just didn't want him to panic where not gonna get together he probably doesn't even like me that way he probably only kissed back, you know "In the moment' sorta thing..... I can't deal with this right now....there's paparazzi everywhere I'm not even going to turn on my phone at this stage I'll leave that till tomorrow.....
"Luke! Come on come play with me! Your my team mate!" Calum shouted down the stairs "Shut up me sleep!" Ash shouted back "Okay coming" I said taking a deep breath in I made my way up the stairs to mine and Cal's room cal had saved me a space "Call Of Duty" he smiled I sat beside him "Your going down...." I smiled "You wish hunny" Calum smiled pressing play .

"Hunny?" Michael questioned I laughed. Casey shifted awkwardly behind me and stood up "Eh bathroom" he nodded waking out "Eh I'm go a just check on Ash really quickly Nia take over beat his ase for me I'll be back " I handed Nia the controller I steeped out closing the door hearing Calum's curses through the door "How did you!! Wtf you killed me how !!" Followed by Nia's contagious laughter.

"Casey?" I said waking down the stairs.
"I'm sorry" he said from behind me I stopped half way down the stairs turning back at him "What for?" "For kissing you..." "I kissed you I should be the one apologising" I said stepping closer to him.

"I......" the door swung open "Luke Nia killed me ! I need you so I can beat you!!" Calum said grabbing my arm pulling me back on to the bed "Cal I was talking to Casey" I said sitting down regardless "Well you can resume after" he said.

"Sorry" I mouthed to Casey he smiled sitting between Miranda and Michael joining in there conversation.

When there was a knock on the door "I'll get it!" Rena said skipping to the front door from the kitchen where she was getting a drink
"WAIT NO!!" We all shouted dashing after her.

To say that was a very interesting day would be an understatement.....

THANK YOU ALL SO DUCKING MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! COMMENT I LOVE HEARING WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY!!! Sarah xx